PDA

View Full Version : prima update

J. Bourne
10-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi

Prima just updated their software and now HEM doesnt donload the hands.
Do you know wy?

netsrak
10-12-2009, 03:10 PM
You are the first one reporting this (as far as i noticed) so i'm not sure whether it is a general problem.

Please go through the standard procedure first:

Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

J. Bourne
10-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I tried to install the newest beta as linked in your signature, but there was an error: "It was unable to replace the package with..." and now HEM wont even start up.

kajan
10-12-2009, 05:16 PM
After the update it doesnt work anymore for me either. It seems that HM imports but no hands is registered. in the map import errors it says ivalid game if thats help you to solve this...

J. Bourne
10-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Just got the prima update at my 2nd computer as well and theres no problems here. So I guess it is something specific for my 1st computer.

Still I am not sure what to do about HEM not starting up... any ideas?

Foureyes
10-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi
I have the same problem.
I think the source of the problem is that Prima has changed the name of the tables from "Hold 'em" to "Hold'em".

fozzy71
10-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Can everyone in this thread please email some of the new hands in.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

I tried to install the newest beta as linked in your signature, but there was an error: "It was unable to replace the package with..." and now HEM wont even start up.

Just got the prima update at my 2nd computer as well and theres no problems here. So I guess it is something specific for my 1st computer.

Still I am not sure what to do about HEM not starting up... any ideas?

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

Foureyes
10-13-2009, 03:59 AM
I installed the latest beta, that solved my problem.

J. Bourne
10-16-2009, 09:03 AM
These 4 steps solved my problem:

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

Thanks.

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Great. Thank you for the update so I know which solutions work the best.