PDA

View Full Version : Importing he same files

J. Bourne
10-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi

Recently my HEM started acting weird.

About once a day it finds a bunch of files to import, that has already been imported (all hands are duplicate). This usually takes about 1/2 - 1 hour and I cant use my HUD when this is going on.
Also today since I clicked start auto-import it has been importing 2 files over and over again with no hands.
I checked all the folders that I have in my auto-import and they are all set to archive processed hands in the same folder.

Can you help?

netsrak
10-12-2009, 03:04 PM
You should delete all files in the Pokerclient handhistory folders or move them manually to the archive folders.

Some Pokerclients (like the new ftp client) lock the files while they are open. So this can happen sometimes. You should close the pokerclients and let the Auto-import run for some more minutes or you start the Auto-Import before opening the Pokerclients.

fozzy71
10-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi
I checked all the folders that I have in my auto-import and they are all set to archive processed hands in the same folder.

:eek:

We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive. You are causing a continual loop of auto import every 5 seconds, move the files to the archive, and there it is trying to import your entore archive again. :(

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

J. Bourne
10-16-2009, 09:18 AM
I tried to delete all files in the Pokerclient handhistory folders, except for one. I cant find the exact files from microgaming/prima... my autoipmort is set to: C:\microgaming\poker\prurpleloungeMPP + subfolders
But the problem persists.

@Fozzy

Not sure we get each other right...
I made an archive folder C:\desktop\processedHH and it has been working just fine untill recently.
Do I HAVE to use C:\HMarchive for it to work?

netsrak
10-16-2009, 09:38 AM
C:\desktop... is fine when your Pokerclients write to another folder.

Please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config to your post, we need to check your configuration.

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 11:02 AM
I tried to delete all files in the Pokerclient handhistory folders, except for one. I cant find the exact files from microgaming/prima... my autoipmort is set to: C:\microgaming\poker\prurpleloungeMPP + subfolders
But the problem persists.

Turn off the Import from Subfolders option and move/delete the GameHistory.DAT file

@Fozzy

Not sure we get each other right...
I made an archive folder C:\desktop\processedHH and it has been working just fine untill recently.
Do I HAVE to use C:\HMarchive for it to work?

I may have misinterpreted your words. Please attach the config file as karsten suggested.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.