PDA

View Full Version : ongame large field MTT import stop after reaching ITM

trip_fontaine
10-12-2009, 08:58 AM
hello,
When I play MTT (with large field sup to 300 players) on Ongame, Importation process and HUD refresh stops after reaching ITM (corresponding to BB 1200, and approx. more than 3h of game). When I ve encountered this problem for the second time, I ve stopped HEM and the Ongame soft, restart HEM, restart import and relaunch the ongame soft.
The result was that table manager detect the table but no hand is imported and HUD doesn't display info.

Notice that I ve no problem at all on cach game during long session.
At this time i used HEM 1.09 beta09, postgreSQL 8.3, works on windows XP
IS there a solution at this bug and is it possible to recover the hands for the ITM part

fozzy71
10-12-2009, 10:38 AM
At this time i used HEM 1.09 beta09, postgreSQL 8.3, .......

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If it continues to happen with beta 37, Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.