PDA

View Full Version : Overlapping minutes played issues with UB

thakilla
10-12-2009, 06:48 AM
I tried posting this in an existing thread and it didn't get addressed so I decided to make a separate thread about it.

I used to have a problem that when I played on both stars and full tilt at the same time that it would count some of my hours played twice. Then I realized that I needed to change the pokerstars clock to Eastern Time so that it would match Full Tilt's clock. That corrected my problem. However, I have started playing some on Ultimate Bet while playing on stars and/or full tilt and the problem is happening again. I assumed that UB had a different time setting, but they were already set on Eastern Time. Is there anyway to fix this? It hurts my feelings when I look at my hourly rate and it is half of what it should be!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa302/pncruse/Hoursarewrong.jpg?t=1255034171

My session was only 3 hour and 54 minutes long (234 minutes total), but it says I played 355 minutes and 5.92 hours in the time span...IMPOSSIBLE!

fozzy71
10-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Proper support of hands from multiple time zones is planned for future beta versions.

thakilla
10-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Proper support of hands from multiple time zones is planned for future beta versions.

Stars, Full Tilt, and UB are all on Eastern Time Zone. 'Splain that one?

Rvg72
10-13-2009, 06:07 PM
It is based on the time in your hand history file. Some sites use your local time, others use a server time when recording the hand history time stamp.

Roy