PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Bugs and some Questions

Mugen
02-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Hello,

i bought Sng Wiz couple of days ago. Since then i have some troubles while using it. When i do a session review in graphical mode, there are always one or two players that have their chips showed in front of them, so as if they have moved all in, but these players actually folded or just payed the ante. Any ideas how this could be fixed? Already reinstalled the Software and deleted manually the "in the money" folders.

I'd also like to know, if SnG Wiz imports his predefinied handranges from HEM stats? I cannot define a range during session review, while i dont know how Villian played his last couple of hands. Kinda annoying to switch between HEM and Wiz all the time to watch how the session was played. Is there an easier way for a good review?

At least i have also some troubles importing my HHs. Wiz doesnt seem to get the right informations. Sometimes my 45men turbo Sngs are shown up as 27men, 18men or other Sng types. It only works fine when i copy and paste a sinlge Sng from HEM to Wiz, but i cannot import the tournaments correctly from folders like "HMArchive".

Thx in advance and pls excuse my english its not my native language ;)

SitNGo Wizard
02-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Please send me a hand history that demonstrates the problem.

Default opponent hand ranges are determined by opponent modeling. They do not use HEM stats. SitNGo Wizard 2 will have much better integration with HM2.

In the program options, set the default tournament structure for you poker site to the type of tournament you most often play. For many tournament, the hand history does not have enough information to determine the structure.

Mugen
02-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks for your answer.

To the first problem, I guess a hand history wouldnt demonstrate the problem, since its a software bug. I can send you a screenshot, which shows you exactly what I mean.

Will i be able to upgrade to SnG Wiz 2 for free, when it comes out?

I am now reviewing by copy and pasting a single SnG. This works fine and any information is correctly imported, even though its kinda more circuitous.

SitNGo Wizard
02-15-2012, 04:39 PM
It may be a bug, but I have to duplicate it before I can fix it. The hand history might help.

The upgrade to SW2 is free.