PDA

View Full Version : Hem problem on pacific poker

topkcis
10-12-2009, 05:03 AM
Hi,

I´m seeing stats but holdem manger does not record hands/data.
I only play on pacific. I have latest version of holdem manager 1.09 beta 35. I am chek configure auto import and press start auto import but this software does not record nothing. Pokerclient handhistory settings is fine. My hand grabber version is 2.17. Please somebody can help me?

netsrak
10-12-2009, 05:43 AM
The latest Pacific client versions give you the option to write handhistories directly without using the handgrabber.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=151

Just to make sure: HM doesn't support play money

wisedive
10-12-2009, 06:06 AM
Coincidentally I just heard about this over the weekend and have been trying to configure HEM for it. I've done the Pacific setup and it's writing HHs to the hard drive fine. I've also configured the auto-imports properly and when I tried to import these into HEM it claims to have imported hands successfully. So far so good. However, when I go into Cash Games there are no hands and I can't set up Hero name because there are no players to select from. It's like the hands are being imported and then dropping out somehow.

Is there a config option I'm not using properly?

netsrak
10-12-2009, 11:05 AM
You need to click directly on the Change button not on the arrow besides.

wisedive
10-19-2009, 10:49 AM
You need to click directly on the Change button not on the arrow besides.

Thanks but that wasn't the problem. I was getting all the right windows opening but they were blank.

I managed to fix it in the end. The problem was that I imported the hands before I'd played any hands with HEM open. Once the hands were imported they were archived but not associated to any Hero because I hadn't used HEM to log any hands in real time.

I resolved it by playing some hands with HEM and the HUD open, and then copying the original hands back into the main folder and importing them a second time. This time they associated with Hero immediately.

netsrak
10-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback

Camozr
10-30-2009, 07:55 PM
ok

fozzy71
10-30-2009, 08:35 PM
If you are on the actual pacific skin you shouldnt need the handgrabber any longer. They write their own hand history files now.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=151

Camozr
10-30-2009, 09:05 PM
ok

fozzy71
10-30-2009, 10:04 PM
You mean HEM is not importing the hands from idleminer? Are you using HEM 1.09 beta 42? If they still wont import Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

andreiluca
11-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Sorry to borrow this thread but since it's on pacific poker...
My HEM won't recognize 6 max tables on pacific, it's reading them as full ring, so the players stats and mucked cards are all messed up. I can move the stats around and it's ok, but the mucked cards are set for full ring.
If i select 6 max table in table manager, it won't show all the player stats, but only for about two players or so. What to do ?

netsrak
11-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Please try with the latest Beta from the link in my signature.

andreiluca
11-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Done it, but still the same problem. Maybe it's some setting i don't know about ?

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Try using the tablefinder to over-ride the layout. Right-click the table name:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/images/faqs/hmhud-overrride.png

andreiluca
11-03-2009, 04:15 AM
If i do that, the hud won't show the stats for all the players at the table.

netsrak
11-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Do you use idleminer and pacific handhistory parallel?

Please try with only the pacific client writing handhistories

andreiluca
11-03-2009, 03:33 PM
No i don't. Only Pacific.

LE: Now i noticed smth strange: in the winnings summary report, it shows 6 max at the game size, so the program reads them fine. But as i said, in the table manager the tables appear as 10 max by default and if i change them to 6 max they don't show all the players stats. I also tried something called "toggle test" in the table manager and that's where i noticed that it shows 10 places instead of six. Maybe it's because 6 max Pacific tables are designed with 10 seats and you can sit wherever you like ?
Whatever, if it's importing them as 6 max hands, i don't mind so much that the mucked cards positions are all messed up :)

fozzy71
11-03-2009, 07:09 PM
No i don't. Only Pacific.

Whatever, if it's importing them as 6 max hands, i don't mind so much that the mucked cards positions are all messed up :)

Have you tried to edit the muck card positions? Do they stay where you put them, or does it mess it up worse and/or on other tables?

hud options > tables preferences > card and alignment edit