PDA

View Full Version : My Hud Freezes on FTP after about 10 hands

VizineMan
10-12-2009, 02:03 AM
Whenever I play heads up Low stakes cash games after about 10th hand the hud freezes up on me, but the hands are still being imported. Just no adjusments on the hud, just like if a program is frozen.

And it does it every time I get to a new match.

Please help.

Also maybe if someone also could answer, my HUD works for me on FTP but not poker stars. I went through every manual and everything I could read on it. I put it on all the right settings and still nothing.

It also imports for me as well on stars but HUD wont show.

Could this is because the hero has the same screen name on both sites FTP and Stars. So when I look for hero for hud, It only shows FT.

netsrak
10-12-2009, 04:05 AM
Please use the latest Beta from the link in my signature.

Mike chops
10-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Can you look to see if the hands are still importing into the holdem manager. Check the cash game reports for 'today'. If the hands aren't importing you will need to add the full tilt poker\handhistory folder to the auto-import folder list and add sub-folders as well.

VizineMan
10-14-2009, 04:12 AM
The holdem manager is importing and the hands are being reported. But it seems like the hud has frozen on me every game I am in, except 1 time it went up to 20 and than froze.

I downloaded the update to beta, and still its freezing.

VizineMan
10-14-2009, 04:23 AM
Also when I go back to holdem manager to replay my hands for the day the stats of what the player's should be at are on the replay. For example on my screen when I am playing say it is stuck at 7. The replay will actully show 37.

netsrak
10-14-2009, 04:29 AM
Please reboot your computer, install the update again as first thing. Your holdemmanager should display 1.09 Beta 37 in the title, table manager 1.09.34.

Delete all files in the FTP handhistory folder or move them to a different folder and import them again via import file or import from folder.

VizineMan
10-15-2009, 04:55 PM
So I reinstalled both ps and fulltilt, made new folders for the hhs. And on PS it works perfectly so far. Now on fulltilt still freezes at 6-7 hands

fozzy71
10-15-2009, 06:47 PM
So I reinstalled both ps and fulltilt, made new folders for the hhs. And on PS it works perfectly so far. Now on fulltilt still freezes at 6-7 hands

What version of HM does it say in the title bar? It sounds like you arent updated.

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again from my signature, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder