PDA

View Full Version : side pot winner error

a_chelu
10-11-2009, 11:28 PM
for example you have a player "A" with 500$ , a player "B" with 500$ and a player "C" with 250$ , they all go allin and player "C" wins the main pot 750$ and player "B" the side pot 500$ but holdemmanager sais that player "C" won 1250$! when you look at player "A" vs player "B" the hand does not exist :rolleyes:(the 250$ that "B" won from "A" appear as they were taken by "C")

netsrak
10-12-2009, 03:55 AM
Please use the search function, this was discussed lots of times.

If you still think its a problem please mail the original handhistory file with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

a_chelu
10-12-2009, 11:31 AM
i searched for "multiway pots " but i only found threads about allin ev .i asked if holdemmanager can see how much money i lost against a player who won a sidepot(the main pot was taken by another player).my holdemmanager can not.i tried to reimport the hand but the result was the same(all the money apear as they were taken by the player who won the main pot. between me and the player who won the side pot the result was 0 although took half my money.

netsrak
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Please mail the original handhistory file with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.

Rvg72
10-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Hi, you are correct - it looks like in this case it did not allocate the right amounts for the vs player tab. We will fix in an update

Roy