PDA

View Full Version : Live Tracking on iPoker

SpeedyBanana
10-11-2009, 06:05 PM
I've enabled the live tracking option for iPoker and have enabled all options in the chat on Titan Poker but it still doesn't seem to work.

Is live tracking possible with the current version on Titan or it just me?

fozzy71
10-11-2009, 07:22 PM
I think it should be.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

SpeedyBanana
10-11-2009, 08:25 PM
I've updated to 1.09 beta 37 (though I'm pretty sure I had this version even before).

All options in Titan chat have been enabled. All options for iPoker have been enabled in the site options for Holdem Manager.

I click Start Auto Import and the Table Manager comes up. I then join a cash game table on Titan without sitting down.

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data --there's nothing in here... even after a few hands on the table.

C:\Poker\Titan Poker\History\
-there's only one folder in here (TTR101246262) with two sub folders (Table & Tournament) with nothing in them either even after a few hands at the table.

fozzy71
10-11-2009, 10:58 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Mike chops
10-14-2009, 11:12 AM
I've updated to 1.09 beta 37 (though I'm pretty sure I had this version even before).

All options in Titan chat have been enabled. All options for iPoker have been enabled in the site options for Holdem Manager.

I click Start Auto Import and the Table Manager comes up. I then join a cash game table on Titan without sitting down.

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data --there's nothing in here... even after a few hands on the table.

C:\Poker\Titan Poker\History\
-there's only one folder in here (TTR101246262) with two sub folders (Table & Tournament) with nothing in them either even after a few hands at the table.

Are the hands exporting from the Titan client? Can you check the options->store hand history locally on the titan client?

SpeedyBanana
10-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Are the hands exporting from the Titan client? Can you check the options->store hand history locally on the titan client?

Yes that option is already enabled. I went through the Titan settings to see if maybe there was something not enabled in the client and it wasn't HEM that was causing the problem.

SpeedyBanana
10-14-2009, 11:34 AM
HEM works fine when I sit down at a table. Hands get exported out of Titan and imported into HEM and everything is good. It's just the live tracking that doesn't work. I can't watch a table and data mine. It worked before with Poker Office but I haven't used that ever since I went to HEM and Titan has recently made changes to their client so I'm wondering if maybe there were some changes that screwed that up.

netsrak
10-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Live-Tracking is not for mining use.
HM doesn't support data mining because it is illegal on most sites.
For mining you need to use a 3rd party tool like eyepoker.

SpeedyBanana
10-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Then what is live tracking for?

netsrak
10-15-2009, 03:29 AM
Infos like Pot Odds for the current hand.
http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11876

fishing r0d
02-15-2010, 09:24 PM
im using HEM on an ipoker room and im still not able to used the live tracking any idea why ? ive setup all the thing in Site Option, then in the chat all is activated and all is in english but still dont show anything :(

netsrak
02-16-2010, 04:25 AM
Please post screenshots of your settings and the table