PDA

View Full Version : Graph Not Right

Rivered Again
02-14-2012, 04:36 AM
I just noticed that my graph for this month is not right. It tells me I am done abt 14 BIs with EV abt breakeven. I compared this to my PT3 graph which shows me I'm abt even with EV at +8 BI. I also noticed HEM is missing abt 7000 hands for this period compared to PT3. I run both when playing, but only PT3 moves the HH as it imports at a slower rate. I had this same problem with PT3 after an update from pokerstars a couple of weeks ago and HEM seemed to be fine then. I have since had the problem with PT3 fixed and not HEM seems to have same problem, maybe misreading HH's.

I have recently updated to the current HEM update too. Thanx.

netsrak
02-14-2012, 10:05 AM
HM probably missed some hands before you installed the 1.12.09 update?
You need to identify those handhistories, copy them to a different folder and import them again via import file.

Rivered Again
02-14-2012, 07:48 PM
How would i go abt identifying these HH that HEM has missed, happened again during the session I just played. Funny part is when I use the popup that has session total profit/loss, its correct. I checked a couple of times against my PT3.

Patvs
02-15-2012, 01:19 AM
In HoldemManager:
-1 clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

-2 Run a import from folder on your archive folder C:/HMArchive

-3 Run a import from folder on PokerTracker/Processed

It's not advisable to run both trackers simultaneously since HoldemManager wants to move handhistories to the archive folder, and
PokerTracker wants to move them to their 'processed' hands folder.