PDA

View Full Version : importing from email

merryber
10-11-2009, 05:34 PM
i got hh from PS and copy paste it to notepad but when trying to import it says an error accur and no hands imported, what am i doing wrong?

fozzy71
10-11-2009, 07:22 PM
My first guess is that you do not have the current beta, please download it from my signature and try again. If that doesnt help, Please forward the email to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and attach your version of the text file you created also.

merryber
10-13-2009, 05:23 AM
i am having a few problems (new computer and vista...).
trying to configure the import hands, did exactly as is says here:

"Poker Stars now saves your hand histories in this folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Pokerstars\HandHistory, but the problem is that this is a hidden folder so you'll need to change your settings to unhide the folder if you do want to use that folder. However, it's easier to just do the following: navigate to the following folder C:\Program Files\PokerStars\ and right click and this will bring up the Properties menu. Select New > Folder and this will create a new folder. Name the folder HandHistory. Now open the Poker Stars Lobby then go to Requests > Display Instant Hand History and in the new window click the Options button in the bottom left corner. Then you just need to change it from C:\Users\morny\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistor y to C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory, so it looks exactly like the screenshot above. Now the rest of the FAQ will be exactly the same for XP and Vista Users."

still - the hands do not show in the new file i made on the c driver on program file...
and i cant find the hh anywhere else...

netsrak
10-13-2009, 06:39 AM
Are we talking about mail import or normal import during play?
For the mail import: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43
For normal import: if you cant figure it out choose a path like c:\starshands in the Pokerstars client and try whether the hands appear there and use this folder as the import folder in HM.

In both cases make sure you are using the latest Beta

merryber
10-13-2009, 08:26 AM
good, this worked!