PDA

View Full Version : ONGAME: Import doesn't import all hands

dadwatisds
10-11-2009, 05:01 AM
I've used HEM+Ongame before on a different computer and never had this problem, so I assume I am doing everything correctly.

I have configured HEM properly and HUD works correctly as well. When I'm playing it either doesn't import all hands or then doesn't show all of them at the sessions/graphs etc tabs. I've played a ton of sessions and every time it's showing the results incorrectly. For example just now I played 60 minutes and won 8BI (sick heater), but according to HEM lost 1,5BI. After every session it's showing my won/lost cash incorrectly in every possible tab. At the sessions tab it shows I played 450 hands, but I 7-tabled 5max so I think there should have been at least 600.

I'm 100% sure I don't have any filters etc on that would stop HEM from showing everything correctly. Also when I look for certain hands I remember from the session, it doesn't find them. And when I try to import from folder after the session it says "found 0 files to process", even that the folder is full of hands atm. I play on other sites as well and I don't have this problem there.

I have windows vista and the latest beta (just downloaded it 30 minutes ago to make sure)

netsrak
10-11-2009, 05:57 AM
You need to delete the handhistory file regularly or move it to a different folder and import it via import file or import from folder again.