PDA

View Full Version : Can't upload hands from Pokerstars

s.boxer
10-11-2009, 01:17 AM
I previously used PT3 and got it to work fine with pokerstars. I was able to manually import all my hands from my PT3 database to HM without any problems, but I can't get the manual and auto importer to work for pokerstars directly. Auto import saves the files to the archive folder but it doesn't show up in the database for some reason and if I try to manually import from my C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\HandHistory it just says "Found 0 files to process" even though I can see and open up the files there on notepad and PT3.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.08.04 trial version

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Pokerstars 6-max and FR, haven't tried it on any other site yet.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ch3ckfold
I also have import from subfolders option checked.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Haven't tried yet, not sure what this means. I have a separate postgre database for PT3 and HM.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I tried it and the tray and popup appeared but with no information.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Not using Vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Attached.

s.boxer
10-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Here's the attachment

netsrak
10-11-2009, 05:50 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest Beta from the link in my signature.

RAzboynik
10-11-2009, 07:22 AM
I have downloaded the latest version of HEM, and still can't download FR hands played at PokerStars.

How do I use the attachment?

Cheers.

netsrak
10-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Please download and install the latest Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

After the successful installation your HM should say 1.09 Beta 36b in the title.

For adding attachments to a post you need to use the paper clip symbol which you find above the message window. But i'm sure the beta update will solve your problems.