PDA

View Full Version : import error / hud not showing

sh0gun
10-10-2009, 09:33 PM
haven't used my hem in awhile and just updated to 1.09 beta 36b.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

6max ftp and ps

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes, even uninstalled and reinstalled hem

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes I can see the HH in the right folder

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

no, created new database aswell

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes, did not work

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

yes disabled

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

no

all hands are coming up as an import error, please help me solve this as nothing has worked.

edit: hem has worked flawlessly for me in the past so I dont know what could have changed, I am on vista 64 bit and I have both run as administrator.

sh0gun
10-10-2009, 09:40 PM
heres config, probably nothing to see here as i just reinstalled though

fozzy71
10-10-2009, 09:46 PM
One possible cause is a large amount of hand history files in your auto import folder/path.

AutoImportFolderList">C:\Users\Jamie\Poker\nunzo12,True,True,C:\Users\Ja mie\Poker\HM Archive

Is that where pokerstars writes the hands? Make sure it is empty. Manually 'cut' any files there and 'paste' them into the \HMArchive

LastImportFolder">C:\Users\Jamie\Poker\PS HH\

What hands are in here?

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesnt work:

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. It does not need to be installed, as it can run directly from your Desktop/Directory. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

sh0gun
10-10-2009, 10:04 PM
ive changed the path like 3 times to make sure that wasnt the problem, i guess my ftp didnt show up. this is currently how i set it, do you see a problem? the hands histories are getting to each folder fine, but just will not import

sh0gun
10-10-2009, 10:23 PM
i played about 11 hands at a play money table and all of them came up as import errors. shown here

sh0gun
10-11-2009, 12:29 AM
edit

netsrak
10-11-2009, 06:02 AM
Play money is not supported

sh0gun
10-11-2009, 03:15 PM
oh alright, i thought it was so i could set up my hud again. thanks

fozzy71
10-11-2009, 06:18 PM
oh alright, i thought it was so i could set up my hud again. thanks

For pokerstars and ftp you can turn on the hud-prefetch and do all the setup/positioning without ever playing a hand. You may need to fine tune hero hud positions when you finally do play a hand, but villain's should be fine at that point.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29