PDA

View Full Version : Somebody give fozzy a raise !!!! Wow!!

nicholas1727
10-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Ok.
I was going to give up on this software until i decided to post my problem on here after hours of fustration.
I put up my post and within minutes i get an email from this over the top support guy. Mind you its Friday night and most people are starting to enjoy their weekend.
A few minutes after i responded to the email, this guy is on my computer working on the problem.
All i can say is this guy is sooooo sick. Whitin a half hour my holdem manager is not only up and running, but all pimped out. WOW! WOW! WOW!
He even started helping me with other things on my computer that had nothing to do with the software. Where do these people come from..
All i can say is whoever owns this company need to make this man CEO or somthing. Hell, i would just give him half the company, sit back and make millions.
This is the first time i have ever written a review or commented on anything, but this service was just amazing to me.
There is no reason anyone should have a problem with this program as long as this guy is working for Holdem manager.
Damm Fozzy. Thanks again.

Keith

fozzy71
10-10-2009, 05:41 PM
You are welcome, my pleasure.