PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HUD on stars

iponnet
09-05-2008, 07:37 PM
I did the upgrade for hm and am running 1.06.03 it worked fine the first day but since yesterday I keep getting this when hm auto import is running and I open up a stars table:

Exception thrown in destructor (f:\sp\vctools\vc7ibs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\filecore .cpp:111) an unnamed file was not found.

and the hud doesnt work so no stats but the hands import fine, btw I am running windows XP home fwiw.

let me know if more info is needed.

thanks

morny
09-06-2008, 05:26 AM
Please go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and enable logging. Then recreate the crash and then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and send Mike the log.txt file with details of whats happening to mlamb1@gmail.com and a link to this thread

iponnet
09-07-2008, 01:03 AM
I did send the email as you said but here is the log anyways if anybody knows whats wrong here. any help appreciated

1.6.1t 8/5/08
loading prefs
loading prefs 2

morny
09-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Are you sure it updated to 1.06.03 correctly, do you see 1.06.03 in the title bar?

From that log looks like youve an old HUD version t, can you see if it says version t in the table manager and if so please close down Holdem Manager and download this file http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmHud.exe and save it in your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager folder and when it prompts to overwrite say yes.

iponnet
09-07-2008, 06:56 PM
ty that was the problem in the hm title bar it says 1.06.03 but in the table manager it said version t, I did what you said and it seems to work fine now.

tx again

iponnet
09-09-2008, 02:34 AM
ok I guess that was not the problem because the same thing happened today again!!! it seems like something is reset every 24hrs or so, btw I get the error I have listed above exactly when I open a stars table!?

any help appreciated, I feel the tilt monkey on my back right now :)

morny
09-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Since your post people have been having sucess with this problem with this beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03betawhud.exe

There was a good few people said it fixed it for them yesterday and i havent heard anything about it reocurring yet so if you dont mind trying the beta that hopefully will fix it

iponnet
09-14-2008, 03:47 AM
ok I installed this and I still got the erros but the hud worked, but today the hud is not working again!!! but still importing hands w/o any problems!

plz help

iponnet
09-14-2008, 03:50 AM
oh btw I had the enable logging option on and there is a 3.4mb word document now in the log files should I send this out to the email you gave me or erase this and make another one?

tx

fabio
09-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a date and time for a Teamviewer session so I can look into this and help you.