PDA

View Full Version : Hand History

Jaybear
10-10-2009, 02:25 PM
What is the process transfering your Hand History from one computer to another I have a large volume of games on my desk top and want to transfer it to my Laptop

fozzy71
10-10-2009, 05:33 PM
You already have HEM installed on both machines with their own DB?

To make sure you get everything - Export the DB from one and import to the other.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173

Later on, to keep them synchronized, you can filter in the Hands tab for 'the last 7 days' or similar and do a filtered export and then you dont have to reimport the entire DB again to get a weeks worth of hands.

Jaybear
10-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Yeah I do have HEM on both machines does this change the process? I think they may have thereown data bases

netsrak
10-12-2009, 03:50 AM
Copy the handhistories from one computer to the other and import them.

If you have the original handhistory files (usually in c:\hmarchive) you can copy this files. If not you need to start with the export like Fozzy explained.

Cuongster
10-12-2009, 01:17 PM
What is the process transfering your Hand History from one computer to another I have a large volume of games on my desk top and want to transfer it to my Laptop

I have one question related to importing hands.

I want to import the hands from one computer to my laptop. I play on Unibet.

I've tried to copy the gamehistory.dat, create a folder with the file inside and import from HEM from my Laptop. It did'nt work :(

Thanks in advance for your reply.

netsrak
10-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Normally this should work.
Which HM version?
Any error message?

Cuongster
12-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Normally this should work.
Which HM version?
Any error message?

I tried again today and it doesn't work.

I've copy the gamehistory.dat from my office and copy it in a folder into my laptop and finally import from HEM.

HEM find the files but does'nt import any hands and there isn't any errors message !

Please help me :)

fozzy71
12-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Please zip and email the problem file, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net