PDA

View Full Version : Can't filter tournaments by stakes

sarvam
02-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Hey,

After last update to v2.0.0.6309, I can't filter de SnG 45man of $0.50 on Pokertars.
Before I went to More Filters and select the R$ 0,45+0,05 filter in Basic Filters and all the tournaments appeared.
After the update, only one tournament appear with only one hand :D

Thanks in advance.

DogNamedBluff
02-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Please close HM2 and delete the REPORTS folder in:

7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
You must show both hidden files and check unhide system files. See this: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
For showing hidden files and unhide system files, see this: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

Then restart HM2

sarvam
02-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Didn't work. Tried restart HM2 and reboot the machine. But same problem.

Also, no changes seen in Reports after delete the folder. Same filters and reports as before delete.

fopah
02-16-2012, 09:38 PM
What poker site are these played on?
Please send us a hand history and screenshot to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

sarvam
02-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Problem solved.

I've deleted everything in folder C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager except Config and Database folders and restart HM2.

Thanks for the help.

sarvam
02-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Hey.

The problem returned.

Because I've deleted everything in folder C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager , some configs came to default. One of theme was Culture.

When I selected my culture "Português" the problem came back.

Now here are to two interesting things:

1 - before I select my culture, where any culture was selected and I can filter the tournaments, all the currencies came in €

2 - after I select my culture, all the currencies come in R$

This R$ currency is Real from Brazil, South America.

I've made a search in the different cultures, and there is only one "Português" and none Brazilian. The fact is that I'm from Portugal, Europe. Both country speak Portuguese but have different currencies. Could be this the problem?

Do you still want that I send the HH?

Thanks in advance.

DogNamedBluff
02-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Do you still want that I send the HH?
Yes please.