PDA

View Full Version : Import at 3h/s

Speedbird
10-10-2009, 07:45 AM
I have downloaded HEM and am using it at hollywoodpoker at the moment. It works fine but it takes forever to import my hands everytime I start HEM. The program imports hands at 3h/s and with a small database of around 20000 hands it takes well over an hour to get the HUD working. So I need to play for more than 1 hour to get the HUD.

One of my mates uses it at Betsafe and he only needs to play as few hands in order to get the HUD up.

I have tried to find the solution on the forum but nothing really works. I tried to turn off my anti virus, defragmented, purged hands. But the size of the Database shouldn't be the problem right?

I downloaded HEM 2 weeks ago and bought the license yesterday. Initially I accidentally disabled archiving. Could this be the problem?

I hope you can help me because it takes longer to get the HUD working everytime I use it..

Regards

netsrak
10-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Your Auto-Import folder should be empty except the current hands. This is what the archive is used for.
For the beginning you should move all hands from the Pokerclient handhistory folder to the archive folder manually.

3h/sec is really slow. What type of computer are you using?

Speedbird
10-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. The HUD works instantly now!

I am using a Sony VAIO FW11M laptop (Intel core 2 DUO CPU, P8400, 2.26Ghz, 4Gb RAM, 32 BIT. Not the quickest machine but it should easily cope. I am running norton 360 (hate it) but disabled it during import. That didn't work.

Anyway it works fine now!

Thanks

Speedbird
10-11-2009, 08:58 AM
I copied the files into the archive and it now works fine. Do I need to move the files everytime before I start playing?

netsrak
10-11-2009, 10:54 AM
If you have configured the archive in the Auto-Import settings this should happen automatically when a file is older than 15 mins.