PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with my auto import?

wantHEMtowork
10-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi, I recently had Full Tilt support send me all my hand histories for the last 6 months and I moved them into my hand history folder that HEM uses for auto import. Ever since then HEM is constantly saying in the import field 'importing x of 77 large files'. This seriously slows down the computer and the HUD doesn't work properly until it has done this process once (takes about 10mins). Is the importer just reloading the same HH's? If so isn't there a way so it only uploads new HH's? It reloads these 77 large files several times a session.

As a result of this 'lag', HEM takes forever to show hands that go to showdown on the table (I don't know the correct name for this feature). Sometimes it doesn't even happen, which I assume is because HEM is taking a while to catch up on all the hands, even though I only play 4-6 tables. This is a very important feature to me, so I'd like it to work. I didn't have this problem before I got those huge hand history files and extracted into my auto import folder.

Any help? Thanks
I have the latest version of HEM (the beta version that is always recommended on the forums).

fozzy71
10-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi, I recently had Full Tilt support send me all my hand histories for the last 6 months and I moved them into my hand history folder that HEM uses for auto import.

You should never do this. Auto import is for when playing. Not for large, bulk imports. That is what the Import From Folders is for. That option however, does not move the files to the \HMArchive.

Close FTP and HEM.

Manually 'cut' all the files in that folder and 'paste' them into your \HMArchive folder.

wantHEMtowork
10-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks Fozzy. I cut the large file from my import folder to my designated archive folder. Every thing seems to be working fine now.