PDA

View Full Version : Overall stats

Pistol day
10-09-2009, 03:49 PM
How do I configure the HM HUD to show my overall stats next to my name?
I mean, now every time I start a new SNG it shows me I played 0 hands at the beginning. I'd like it to show the overall stats from all the games I've ever played. So the amount of hands would be in the thousands etc. Is this possible?

And actually, now that I think about it, sometimes it shows I played 50 hands and other tables I'm playing at the same
time it will say I've played 150 or 80 or whatever. What's causing this, does anybody know?

fozzy71
10-09-2009, 05:43 PM
That is by design.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

Pistol day
10-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Okay thanks. Fair enough. All u say is true. I'll get used to it I'm sure. The standard in PT2 was different... but I'm glad I bought your prog. Still need to spend more time to discover all the possibilities but like most, I just like to play instead of study. :-)