PDA

View Full Version : Different pop up for different streets

Lunatic973
10-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Is there a way to have pop ups for different streets. That way it only showed flop/turn/river stats depending on which street you were looking for? I'm pretty sure PT had this, is this something that HEM is capable of?

Okay so PT has a main pop up window where you can have the stats sorted by tabs of Overall/PF/Flop/Turn/River. Then it only shows those stats. Is something that I can setup in HEM? I really liked it set up like that, and would love to be able to do this in HEM.

fozzy71
10-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Is there a way to have pop ups for different streets.

No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

.... I'm pretty sure PT had this, i......

PT2? You mean PAHUD dont you? I never used PAHUD so cant answer to that.

Lunatic973
10-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Well I meant Poker Tracker 3, but since I know it's a competing product, I just wanted to abbreviate in case someone here would have been mad.

I think I might have found a way to do what I'm looking for through creating my own HUD pop ups. I can put a stat in my HUD then just add the streets I want to that stat. I was having a hard time getting the instructional video to play where I could actually see the screen. I got it working now, and from watching the video, I think I can accomplish what I'm looking for.

It won't be as black and white as PT3, but I think it will be easier to access. With PT3 when click on the pop up it has each street as a tab you can select. Then only the stats you are looking for show up. With HEM I can set it up to show the stats I'm looking for by just clicking on the stat in the HUD, it will then display each street. So I think HEM will actually allow me to access it quicker. I'm going to work on it now.

fozzy71
10-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Yes, you can get positional stats to appear in a specific, custom popup. I don't think I digested your original post fully before I replied. :o

I was under the impression you wanted:

Popup #1 for Flop Stats

Popup #2 for when on the turn, etc.

Lunatic973
10-09-2009, 09:09 PM
That's kinda what I was looking for, but I think I have accomplished the same thing, without having to take up the entire screen to see the stat.