PDA

View Full Version : 6309

johncc
02-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Move the stats in a report, refresh and they all move back

switch tabs and then come back they have moved again

Only way I can see MTT stats is to go to cash refresh then go to MTT and refresh

The stats shown in a report allways need refrshing or min/max the hem so they are correctly shown, well this has happened in the last 20 versions.

johncc
02-11-2012, 05:27 PM
these are the buy ins for $5 and $11 SNG's

johncc
02-11-2012, 05:38 PM
every game says it had 10 people when only one did.

the rest where 30man?? How can I link them together as one set of results?

3 of the games say 2 tables when in fact they where 30man 3 tables

johncc
02-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Tournament results differ from tournaments in those fields, games played etc

tournament stats say I played 11 games in 9 mins

johncc
02-11-2012, 05:57 PM
oh, and the hud stats keep re setting to nil then starting again

DogNamedBluff
02-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Move the stats in a report, refresh and they all move back

switch tabs and then come back they have moved again

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 2789. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 2789 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

The current workaround for this issue is to set the Reports as you want them and restart HM2.

Only way I can see MTT stats is to go to cash refresh then go to MTT and refresh
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4079. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 4079 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.

The stats shown in a report allways need refrshing or min/max the hem so they are correctly shown, well this has happened in the last 20 versions.
Do you have Settings > Automatically Refresh ticked?

every game says it had 10 people when only one did.

the rest where 30man?? How can I link them together as one set of results?

3 of the games say 2 tables when in fact they where 30man 3 tables

Tournament results differ from tournaments in those fields, games played etc

tournament stats say I played 11 games in 9 mins

these are the buy ins for $5 and $11 SNG's
Please send us the hand histories with a link to this thread in which this issue occurs.

oh, and the hud stats keep re setting to nil then starting again
We are looking into this.

johncc
02-12-2012, 07:11 AM
sent

automatic refresh is the default

johncc
02-12-2012, 08:05 AM
I made a new DB just to test a few NC things. I only played on ONGAME

So why do I have a bunch of hands from Prima in there?

DogNamedBluff
02-15-2012, 12:59 PM
I made a new DB just to test a few NC things. I only played on ONGAME
So why do I have a bunch of hands from Prima in there?
Have you played on Prima before? If so you may need to remove the GameHistory.Dat file from the c:\Microgaming folder because it is not being archived.

udbrky
02-21-2012, 06:54 AM
You can move the stats, then exit and they will reopen in that position.