PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesnt import anything

K1dPaddle
10-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi everybody,

im still trying to get HEM 1.9 Beta 35 working. It doesnt import anything. Neither automatically nor manually. Tried HHs from different sites (Stars,Everest,Poker Idol(Ongame)), mostly NLHE Cashcame NL2-NL100, some SNG/Tournament HHs. I did uninstall HEM and PostgreSQL. Reboot. Reinstalled both. Still didnt import anything. Then i did the beta 35 patch again. No change. (PT3 works so i assume PostgreSQL works).
I use XP. Wtf am i doing wrong ?:mad:

It tells me x of x files importet. But only import errors.

I had the same problem when i tried an earlier version. I think 1.07 as a trial version 1-2 years ago. But after reinstalling severel times and messing aroung with it it worked. :confused::rolleyes::confused:

Would be nice if u can give me an advice. ty

fozzy71
10-08-2009, 09:30 PM
To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesnt work:

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, and export/import the hands from the old DB, and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21

K1dPaddle
10-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Already tried that ^^ didnt help.

I tried with an ASCII and another UTF Database.
I also tried to import single hand histories by copypasting one into a txt-file. I probably "got lucky" with the first one. It did import it. But the second and third trials failed. Tried again with the first single-HH-file after renaming it. It did import it again and recognized it as a duplicate. But it still doesnt import the 99999999 other HHs i have. Doesnt matter if i feed the whole folder, a single file, or a single file with a single HH in it.

Btw. i dont care that much about the archive although it should work i guess
Im much more interested in importing fresh ongame HHs. (And thats what i just did that copypaste stuff with)

hmm.... :(

If i turn on the autoimport it recognises the file a few seconds after the client has dropped it into the folder. Then it tries to import. But only says. Files importet 1 of 1. Hands importet 0. Import errors 1. And when The Poker Client drops the next HH the same happens again.

Is it possible to get some sort of log-file of the import process to get a more detailed idea what is going wrong while importing?

fozzy71
10-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net and cc me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net.

\holdem manager\importing\import errors (and \logs)