PDA

View Full Version : can i just wipe out my laptop

nolan6
10-08-2009, 07:38 PM
look, i dont mind returning my laptop to default/factory settings if it means and end to this nightmare, i could reinstall itunes etc no problems.

would doing this solve the problem and how would i go about doing it?

thanks

fozzy71
10-08-2009, 08:24 PM
would doing this solve the problem

This is your first post on the forums. What 'problem' are you referring to?

and how would i go about doing it?

Usually done with the Operating System Restore disc that came with your PC.

nolan6
10-08-2009, 08:34 PM
well this is just it, i dont think its anything to do with firewalls etc, ive copied those files that i was told to into the allowed list etc and that didnt change anything.

Ive tried to uninstall reinstall and ive been told 'please verify the software exists with the publisher' then when i try to uninstall it says this action is only available for installed software.

I currently have a few different postgresql files 8.3.5 8.3.6 etc and im not sure whats going on.

Ive put in passwords and briefly had HM working (but the HUD wasnt working) but then the next time i tried to log in it said cannot conect to 0.1 0.27 (or something like that)

then it asks me to connect to postgresql but it just won't.

any ideas how i can locate the problem before solving it?

thanks for your help - and does anybody do team viewer anymore, i emailed morny but unsure if he still does it?

fozzy71
10-08-2009, 08:37 PM
I replaced morny 4 months ago when he quit to play poker full time.

Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.