PDA

View Full Version : SQLite database support at OnGame

S4NDR0
07-14-2008, 06:46 PM
When do you go to add SQLite database support at OnGame?
Thank you.

Rvg72
07-15-2008, 06:56 PM
I've been working on it for a long time, still no ETA because the database for OnGame just isn't very usable. But... other programs are doing it somehow so I am still trying and hope to have something soon

Roy

S4NDR0
07-15-2008, 09:23 PM
I've been working on it for a long time, still no ETA because the database for OnGame just isn't very usable. But... other programs are doing it somehow so I am still trying and hope to have something soon

Roy

Sorry but what is ETA (I think you don't refer to spanish terrorist group)?

morny
07-16-2008, 06:26 AM
Holdem Manager is not asssiated with the terrorist group ETA:D It justs a short way of saying Estimated Time of Accomplishment AFAIK and please dont ask what AFAIK is:)

Rvg72
07-17-2008, 01:23 PM
hehe, yeah sorry, better stop using ETA on an international forum :p

Very good news regarding OnGame. Had somewhat of a breakthrough last night working with the database. It's just a first step but it is a step that has taken countless hours to get to so it is very likely that an OnGame database solution will be coming by the end of the month.

Roy

belgariad
07-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Hows it going?

/B

Mon
08-05-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm interested too, since I'm waiting for a solution to this to move to the OnGame network.

morny
08-05-2008, 10:10 PM
Shouldnt be too much longer, the import speed issues slightly pushed back the dat but it still should be soon

Shove
08-16-2008, 06:05 AM
When will it be released?:)

morny
08-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Been slightly delayed as weve been trying to iron out some bugs but shouldnt be too much longer

Soulman
08-19-2008, 04:16 PM
O/U on ETA? With all the delays I'm gonna be optimistic and say 30 days ;)

jj12
08-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey, this is very important because there is a conflict between pacific handgrabber and ongame handgrabber. I am unable to play both sites simultaneously using HM. This is very annoying since I recently switched from PT 2.0 to HM. Otherwise HM is totally destroying PT.

Thanks.

Stake Monster
08-21-2008, 09:17 PM
i asked roy about this 5 days ago and he said "ETA: 2 weeks"

fabio
08-22-2008, 04:49 AM
Yes, native ongame support is being worked on at the moment.

Rvg72
08-29-2008, 02:02 AM
i asked roy about this 5 days ago and he said "ETA: 2 weeks"

Ongame support directly from HM is just about ready. A beta release will be released tomorrow night to some people in the beta group and I was using it successfully today.

Official release is probably still about a week away

Roy

Soulman
08-29-2008, 04:16 AM
Ongame support directly from HM is just about ready. A beta release will be released tomorrow night to some people in the beta group and I was using it successfully today.

Official release is probably still about a week away

Roy
Awesome Roy, great news!

Btw, will support be for both cash and SNGs/MTTs? And for mini-tables as well?

Stake Monster
08-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the hard work Roy. Time to ditch PT2 completely.

Rvg72
08-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Awesome Roy, great news!

Btw, will support be for both cash and SNGs/MTTs? And for mini-tables as well?

Sill need to test SNG's/MTT's - it's on my todo list for today. I don't expect any issues and yes it will work on mini-tables as well.

Roy

Soulman
08-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Sill need to test SNG's/MTT's - it's on my todo list for today. I don't expect any issues and yes it will work on mini-tables as well.

Roy
Sick, where are the heart smileys? <3 <3 <3

Rvg72
08-30-2008, 12:50 PM
The update went out to the beta group last night and it is looking pretty good. A few bugs and a few hands importing as errors but should be able to get most of this fixed over the weekend and be able to post a build here for more people to try out in about 3 or 4 days.

Roy

fret
09-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Well? Well?? ;)

fabio
09-02-2008, 10:02 AM
PM me if you want the beta :)

canardo
09-02-2008, 06:22 PM
excellent work Roy really appreciate this update

Stake Monster
09-02-2008, 08:02 PM
yep, thanks a lot!

Rvg72
09-02-2008, 08:57 PM
yep, thanks a lot!

Just about there - the Stars update that broke all trackers threw a bit of a wrench in things forcing me to work on that today but I'm back on to Ongame tomorrow.

basically there are a few hands still importing as error - need to get those sorted before I can post the link here

Roy

fret
09-03-2008, 08:30 AM
Will theis extractor-exe thing be incorporated into the main app, such that I won't have to start it every time I play? (thinly veiled feature request)...

As is, it's quite a pain having to browse to it everytime anew. Also, does the extractor remember the location of the dbase files?

Rvg72
09-04-2008, 02:48 AM
Yes, only reason it is a separate app at the moment is because it is easier to debug / package right now. Once I get these last couple of issues sorted it will be integrated into the program and will work just like every other import.

Roy

fret
09-04-2008, 05:52 AM
Something I'm either too dumb to figure out myself or is just something with OnGame...

It appeares, that mucked hands aren't shown in the HHs? Is this something I have to enable with my pokerclient or what?

Here's a copy from my HH-viewer of HEM:

***** Hand History for Game 47569441929 *****
$10.00/$20.00 Limit Texas Hold'em - Thursday, September 04, 09:36:00 ET 2008
Table Rabat (Real Money)
Seat 7 is the button
Seat 7: villain ( $309.00 USD )
Seat 8: Hero ( $417.00 USD )
Hero posts small blind [$5.00 USD].
villain posts small blind [$10.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Hero [ Ac 6h ]
Hero raises [$15.00 USD]
villain raises [$20.00 USD]
Hero calls [$10.00 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 5d, 9h, 4d ]
villain bets [$10.00 USD]
Hero calls [$10.00 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 6c ]
villain bets [$20.00 USD]
Hero raises [$40.00 USD]
villain calls [$20.00 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ 9d ]
villain checks
Hero bets [$20.00 USD]
villain calls [$20.00 USD]
villain folds
Hero shows [Ac, 6h ]
Hero wins $199.00 USD from main pot

Also, in my case I seem to have two *.db files (probably because I signed up twice at OnGame, once just with a playmoney account and then once for real). Not being aware of that, I just fed the extractor tool both db-files with the effect that it stopped working alltogether. Once I pointed it to the one db-file that was constantly being modified, everything worked - so maybe make the user aware of that or add some small logic to let the extractor handle that sort of deal.

jeppish
09-04-2008, 08:03 AM
It still means you need to buy a handgrabber?

itak
09-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I am wondering the same thing. Do you stil need Hand Grabber to track ongame tables?

I have asked the ongame support and they told me it is against their TOC to use Hand Grabber. And I am not willing to risk my BR.

fret
09-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Oh, just let me make clear that I'm talking about being able to see the mucked cards of hands I'm involved in. I'm not talking about "tracking tables" as in "observing tables".

fabio
09-04-2008, 10:04 AM
You dont need the HandGrabber anymore.

@fret: I will forward it, thanks

fret
09-04-2008, 10:38 AM

@fret: I will forward it, thanks

While you're doing this, (and this might only be cosmetics), pls note, that in the hand I posted, I am the button (Seat 8; as I am last to act on the flop etc.), I acccordingly post a Small Blind and Seat 7 "should" post a Big Blind. Maybe HEM knows what to do with the format as it currently is or maybe it's just that you hadn't had the chance to look at some HU hands, but surely it's officially "wrong".

And while you're at it, at least on FT, the format switches on 6max tables if they break down to HU. Like, normally the SB gets to act last preflop and first on the flop, whereas the Btn (assuming 3handed play, for example) acts first preflop and last postflop.

Once play breaks down to HU, the SB effectively becomes the Btn - first to act pre and last post. So the order of action changes if the third player quits the table. Dunno if you were aware of this (and I have no idea if it's the same on OnGame) and that it might mess up how HH of a "normal" 6max table might appear - especially if the original HH format isn't all that clear.

Also, though this is clearly only cosmetics - are there supposed to be two spaces in the bracket that shows my hand?

itak
09-04-2008, 04:16 PM

Cant figure out how to AutoImport from ongame without HandGrabber.
I have the latest HM 1.06.03. I configure the Auto Import Folder to c:\Pr. files\Eurobet\...\Databases, then I start the Auto Import, but it keeps saying that no new files have been found.
I checked the FAQ, but theres stil HandGrabber mentioned, so I guess it hasnt been updated yet.

morny
09-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Itak this is for people beta testing the new version, it will be release to all pretty soon

piotrek
09-04-2008, 08:11 PM
I haven’t seen mucked hands in ongame client local database but you can see mucked hands on webhistory.
Maybe HM can update some information from web after “mucked hands” detection?
I think this will make HM definitely only choice for ongame players.

Remember: HM shouldn’t get all hands from web – ongame only like small traffic to their webserwer and give IP bans.

Rvg72
09-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Sorry guys, the Stars update which forced an early release of 1.06.03 caused a ton of extra work since some people had issues / questions / etc with the new functionality. I think that is pretty much behind me now so I can get back to working on finishing the Ongame piece.

I will post a build here as soon as I fix this last issue which is basically some hands (maybe 1-2%) not being saved properly.

Roy

Rvg72
09-05-2008, 09:50 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03b.exe

A bunch of 1.06.03 fixes and Ongame Extractor is working pretty good for me in this build. Played a few sessions and it did not miss any hands although my winnings were off by $1 so I’ll look into that. For new people in the list that play on Ongame:

How it works

1) Launch OnGameExtractor
2) Click on Browse and find the ongame database, in C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Databases for example
3) It will extract all the hands into your holdem manager\importing\hem data folder – YOU NEED TO ADD THIS FOLDER TO YOUR AUTO IMPORT LIST
4) As new hands are played it will immediately see them and extract them into the hem data folder and then HM will pick them up and import
5) You can click on “Close” when your session is over.

The reason I have put it in a separate program for now is because it is easier to update that and test it while I work out any issues. It will be integrated into the standard import process once it is solid.

* (1.06.03b BUG) Some hands in the database only show 1 hero card or 1 villain card and they would be marked as error. They are now imported.
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed recent issue getting optimized hands from Report when certain stats were added
* (1.06.03 BUG) Fixed importing issue with new Stars update
* (1.06.03a NEW) vs Player tab now uses optimized data if available
* (1.06.03a BUG) Fixed bug where "vs player" filter would not work on optimized players
* (1.06.03a BUG) Fixed issue with bonuses not showing up in graph if they occurred after the last hand but before the end of the selected date range
* (1.06.03a BUG) Fixed bug with UB hands with antes not importing properly
* (1.06.03a BUG) Optimized the player optimization process and fixed and issue that occurred for a few people that had both cash and tourney hands and had used a certain version of HM in the past.
* (1.06.03a BUG) Fixed issue with marked hands not saving for hero's
* (1.06.03a BUG) Fixed issue where hand deletion did not work for hero hands when optimized

Stake Monster
09-05-2008, 11:58 PM
I re-exported all the hands in my DB and now all the hands from the DB are duplicated. Each hand shows up twice in the reports. I re-exported everything from Pt2 and it shows properly.

Rvg72
09-06-2008, 01:54 AM
I re-exported all the hands in my DB and now all the hands from the DB are duplicated. Each hand shows up twice in the reports. I re-exported everything from Pt2 and it shows properly.

Are you reports showing twice as much or is it just the hands in the bottom section doubling up? If so can you check to seemingly identical hands and see if they have different game numbers

Roy

bghfktu
09-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Hero WTSD% is way to low for Ongame (compared to PT2 and my stats on other sites in HM). I play LHE.

EDIT: When I run a report in the Players tab it turns out other players WTSD% on Ongame seems to low as well.

EDIT2: I haven't re-exported the hands since the latest HM (Ongame) update 1.06.03b so if this has been fixed already I apologize.

vani
09-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Hey!

Have been trying the ongame extractor and i'm experiencing some difficulties with getting all hands that i play to be extracted.

For example the last two sessions with the latest extractor it looked like this:

extracted / played (according to client session browser):
session 1
361 / 605
session 2
328 / 389

Is the process somehow affected if you occasionally time out and then sit back in, and if you sit out to refill etc?

I'm running vista 64, and for the extractor to even begin extracting i need to put it in run as admin mode.

Thanks

Stake Monster
09-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Are you reports showing twice as much or is it just the hands in the bottom section doubling up? If so can you check to seemingly identical hands and see if they have different game numbers

Roy

sorry couldn't check it in time. I deleted the DB and started a new one. The duplicate hands did show up in both reports and hand histories at the bottom.

jake--
09-06-2008, 11:33 AM
I canīt get the import to work, have done exactly like you say. I open the extractor, use the right database file and import to HEM via the HEM data folder.

Rvg72
09-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Hey!

Have been trying the ongame extractor and i'm experiencing some difficulties with getting all hands that i play to be extracted.

For example the last two sessions with the latest extractor it looked like this:

extracted / played (according to client session browser):
session 1
361 / 605
session 2
328 / 389

Is the process somehow affected if you occasionally time out and then sit back in, and if you sit out to refill etc?

I'm running vista 64, and for the extractor to even begin extracting i need to put it in run as admin mode.

Thanks

Vani, is your database small enough to send so that I can try to duplicate this and see what's happening.

Also, try relaunching Ongame Extractor and check the "Export all hands" option and then have HM reimport all the exported hands and see if it picks up new ones or if there are still lots of missing ones.

Roy

Rvg72
09-06-2008, 12:24 PM
I canīt get the import to work, have done exactly like you say. I open the extractor, use the right database file and import to HEM via the HEM data folder.

Is the ongame extractor showing that hands are being grabbed?

Rvg72
09-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Hero WTSD% is way to low for Ongame (compared to PT2 and my stats on other sites in HM). I play LHE.

EDIT: When I run a report in the Players tab it turns out other players WTSD% on Ongame seems to low as well.

EDIT2: I haven't re-exported the hands since the latest HM (Ongame) update 1.06.03b so if this has been fixed already I apologize.

ok will check this, thanks

Roy

jake--
09-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Is the ongame extractor showing that hands are being grabbed?

No, itīs just saying "attempting to import hands..."

fret
09-06-2008, 01:33 PM
i'm playin HU LHE.

that's what the grabber says:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8d31a5e784.jpg

thatzs all that HEM imports (screenshot made after a while):

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b93598786b.jpg

it appears to get the first hands of a session or something.

I've attached the log-file (which was a *.txt file but I renamed it to be able to upload it) from the Importing-Folder, but anonymized it. My S/n starts with an _Underscore, if that could be a reason for a screw up.

Nope, I'm not giving out my d-base unless you show me a way to anonymize it.

Note that the log file shows something like 17 hands or so, of which 6 or so got apparently grabbed, of which half got imported. That's quite some slippage. :p

fret
09-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Oh, and apparently you can not delete those hands from your HEM database after you've imported them.

vani
09-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Vani, is your database small enough to send so that I can try to duplicate this and see what's happening.

Also, try relaunching Ongame Extractor and check the "Export all hands" option and then have HM reimport all the exported hands and see if it picks up new ones or if there are still lots of missing ones.

Roy

Hey, I tried checking Export and some additional hands were added(not all though), but I did it just now so it's a couple of hours since the last session. The database should be manageable, 7-8MB unzipped and 2MB zipped. Pm me on how to send it.

The database has according to the client browser 2135 hands, and the extractor records 1540 new imports, and HM lists 1507.

Rvg72
09-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Hi, please zip up and send to support@holdemmanager.net and I should be able to find out exactly why some hands are missing

Thanks,

Roy

Rvg72
09-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey, I tried checking Export and some additional hands were added(not all though), but I did it just now so it's a couple of hours since the last session. The database should be manageable, 7-8MB unzipped and 2MB zipped. Pm me on how to send it.

The database has according to the client browser 2135 hands, and the extractor records 1540 new imports, and HM lists 1507.

Hi Vani, the database definitely only has 1541 hands in it - I double checked by opening it with an SQLite DB viewer so not sure where the browser got that information from but it appears incorrect. I'm looking into why 1 hand did not export and why 33 failed to import now

Thanks,

Roy

zoom7
09-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Not sure if this has been reported already, but the button is assigned to wrong player (big blind) in hands played at heads up tables.

fret
09-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Not sure if this has been reported already, but the button is assigned to wrong player (big blind) in hands played at heads up tables.

yeah it is but noone fuckiing listenes.

Qsilver
09-09-2008, 11:57 AM
hands where player mucks after checking behind or calling a bet on the river come up as folds in HM which skews the WTSD% stat.
For example if i check/call river with losing hand HM reads river action as XCF.

Dillopus
09-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Yup, I this WTSD% problem is pretty big as it makes the non-showdown winnings part in the stats and graphs go haywire.

Edit: Even exporting hands from PT2 and then importing to HEM gives significantly different numbers, though the difference isn't as big compared to straight import into HEM.

http://bugi.oulu.fi/~illotus/hem.jpg

http://bugi.oulu.fi/~illotus/pt2.jpg

In the PT screenshot I've applied the filter with a choice "went to showdown". So total winnings minus the went to showdown winnings equals non-showdown winnings. There's a difference of couple of hundred there.

Rvg72
09-10-2008, 01:06 AM
hands where player mucks after checking behind or calling a bet on the river come up as folds in HM which skews the WTSD% stat.
For example if i check/call river with losing hand HM reads river action as XCF.

Thanks, will correct this. There is an actual fold in the actions list in the database but I'll need to skip it if the fold happens on showdown

Roy

Rvg72
09-10-2008, 08:58 PM
I have a new OnGameExtractor.exe

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/OnGameExtractor.zip

unzip the file in there over top of your current ongameextractor.exe. It has the following changes:

* (1.06.03g BUG) Fixed bug in ongame extractor where players who muck on the river are listed as folding
* (1.06.03g BUG) Fixed bug in ongame extractor where hero cards would always appear as being shown in the showdown section
* (1.06.03g BUG) Made some changed to ongame extractor to run a little less frequently to try and avoid the issue where it seems to stop Ongame from properly writing to the DB

Roy

Stake Monster
09-10-2008, 09:30 PM
thanks!

Rvg72
09-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Please let me know how this one goes for people, especially people who had issues with lots of hands seemingly missing at the end of a session. I'm anxious to drop "OnGameExtractor" and get it all built right into HM

Thanks,

Roy

jake--
09-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Well still not working for me..

Can it have something to do with the site I am playing at?

pokernoob
09-11-2008, 12:27 PM
just to clarify, this will also support Ongame SNGs and tourneys right?

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 12:54 PM
just to clarify, this will also support Ongame SNGs and tourneys right?

Hi, it should support them right now at least in terms of importing the hands and displaying the hud

Roy

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Well still not working for me..

Can it have something to do with the site I am playing at?

Can you provide some detail - what isn't working, what do you see etc. The site could have an affect but I hope not

Roy

Skesis
09-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Roy, I sent you an email as morny suggested. Is it OK if I just download the beta and start using it or do I need a seperate link? My trial of idleminer expired and I play for a living so I need to know asap whether to buy idleminer.

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Roy, I sent you an email as morny suggested. Is it OK if I just download the beta and start using it or do I need a seperate link? My trial of idleminer expired and I play for a living so I need to know asap whether to buy idleminer.

Go ahead and download 1.06.03h from

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe

It has the latest build of the ongame extractor which I think should be working good for most people

Roy

pokernoob
09-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Hi, it should support them right now at least in terms of importing the hands and displaying the hud

Roy

Wow thanks,

btw I tried the software before you had the 15day trial. Is it still possible to try it now?

Rvg72
09-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow thanks,

btw I tried the software before you had the 15day trial. Is it still possible to try it now?

Sorry, no way to extend the trial. If you like, purchase HM and I'll extend a 3 day refund period to you to give you a chance to try it

Roy

jake--
09-12-2008, 05:17 AM
Can you provide some detail - what isn't working, what do you see etc. The site could have an affect but I hope not

Roy

Ignore. Itīs working now.

Skesis
09-12-2008, 08:05 AM
Used the extractor for two long sessions and everything seems to be working well. In an improvement from idleminer the mucked cards now show up almost on time, however maybe one time in five they don't show. I'm guessing this is just a function of the extractor not having the text ready in time and it could just be my machine is too slow? Quite annoying though because on Ongame you have to click through to their website to see mucked cards.

bghfktu
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
When using the report 'Position' for Ongame hands it seems as though both small blind and big blind hands are counted as small blind. I have 692 hand in SB and only 6 in BB in the report when playing at 5-max tables.

I'm using 1.06.03g.

Rvg72
09-12-2008, 09:02 PM
When using the report 'Position' for Ongame hands it seems as though both small blind and big blind hands are counted as small blind. I have 692 hand in SB and only 6 in BB in the report when playing at 5-max tables.

I'm using 1.06.03g.

There was an error in earlier versions (like the first 1 or 2 betas) where that would happen. Are you sure these were imported recently since I just checked and my stats look fine.

Also, good news to ongame people, I spent today working on moving all the ongame extractor code into the main HM Importing piece and played my first session of Ongame without any 3rd party or helper apps running. By tomorrow night the beta group should have a compiled version of this and ongame extractor will be obsolete.

It has been a long wait but we're just about there.

Roy

Skesis
09-12-2008, 09:17 PM
There was an error in earlier versions (like the first 1 or 2 betas) where that would happen. Are you sure these were imported recently since I just checked and my stats look fine.

Also, good news to ongame people, I spent today working on moving all the ongame extractor code into the main HM Importing piece and played my first session of Ongame without any 3rd party or helper apps running. By tomorrow night the beta group should have a compiled version of this and ongame extractor will be obsolete.

It has been a long wait but we're just about there.

Roy

Brilliant news. Would I be able to get a copy of the beta when it's available?

ticenl
09-15-2008, 02:43 PM
I think there still are problems with ongame hands, at least I played 2 sessions today on Bestpoker with a just upgraded HEM (1.06.03h) and I am 100% sure there were quite some hands missing where we got the money in preflop or on some other street then the river, so basically I was missing a lot of 'big' (200bb) pots which made me notice that something was wrong.

I dont really know how to bugfix much, except I tried to export all again and HEM said all hands imported where duplicate after that.

Did I overlook something and is 1.06.03h in the 'path' of HEM releases which has the new hud but not the ongame stuff or might I be on something?

EDIT:
I just checked to see another hand I wrote down on paper to see if it was in the db, just a simple hand where I open QQ and pickup the blinds. It isnt there either in my last session and it doesnt get there when I tell the extractor to export all hands. Can my ongame client DB 'just be' corrupt?

pokernoob
09-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Sorry, no way to extend the trial. If you like, purchase HM and I'll extend a 3 day refund period to you to give you a chance to try it

Roy

Thanks for the offer, Ill take it into consideration. Most likely Ill buy your software outright, but right now my computer will have a hard time if I SNG 6 big tables and have HEM running unless you can add mini table support.

I still have +ROI, 6 tabling blind at low-mid stakes, but Im sure this will improve once I have the HUD.

Ill buy HEM once I have a new computer or mini table support will be added.

Which leads to my suggestion Mini Table support (http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=10215#post10215)

morny
09-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the offer, Ill take it into consideration. Most likely Ill buy your software outright, but right now my computer will have a hard time if I SNG 6 big tables and have HEM running unless you can add mini table support.

I still have +ROI, 6 tabling blind at low-mid stakes, but Im sure this will improve once I have the HUD.

Ill buy HEM once I have a new computer or mini table support will be added.

Which leads to my suggestion Mini Table support (http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=10215#post10215)

Mini Table Support is available for any sites that we support that have it

guedal
09-16-2008, 07:44 AM
I made a fresh install of HEM 1.06.03h and does not install OnGameExtractor.exe. I couldn't find it on the HEM install folder. Where can I download it?

pokernoob
09-16-2008, 07:56 AM
Mini Table Support is available for any sites that we support that have it

wow

btw Ill be moving to a new Ongame site soon, I can use both old and new databases right?

morny
09-16-2008, 09:31 AM
When you say old and new do you mean Ongames Native SQL database and then the Handgrabber one aswell, then if so yes

pokernoob
09-16-2008, 10:21 PM
What I meant is I will have 3 Ongame SQL databases in total. HEM can still track these right? if so, is there a limit to the number of databases? There are lots of Ongame skins that I would like to whore around. :D

fabio
09-16-2008, 11:47 PM
One OngameExtractor.exe per db file, you can run the extractor as many times as you want.

However, we released a beta which makes the Extractor obsolete. PM me if somebody is interested.

pokernoob
09-18-2008, 03:10 AM
As I understand with the current update I have to manually extract the database, but how do I set up auto imports?

Ill just wait for the latest beta :)

sweetysven
09-18-2008, 08:24 AM
I am using the new beta now, there are some problems:

- the history viewer freezes when opening while playing a game, cant browse through HH and canīt close it

My internet connection, also stops working untill I restart my PC, however I dont think HM has anything to do with this?

fabio
09-18-2008, 09:25 AM
@pokernoob:

How it works

1) Launch OnGameExtractor

2) Click on Browse and find the ongame database, in C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Databases for example

3) It will extract all the hands into your holdem manager\importing\hem data folder – YOU NEED TO ADD THIS FOLDER TO YOUR AUTO IMPORT LIST

4) As new hands are played it will immediately see them and extract them into the hem data folder and then HM will pick them up and import

5) You can click on “Close” when your session is over.

@sweetysven:

I dont think that has anything to do with Holdem Manager :)

sweetysven
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM
@pokernoob:

@sweetysven:

I dont think that has anything to do with Holdem Manager :)

I agree.

Some bugs i encounterd with the new beta are:

Cant browse to history hands
Adding notes isnt possible.
Last hand being showed has a big lag, around 2 rounds before its displayed.

When I use forcing ontop adding notes is possible, not sure about browsing the history hands.

Hope this helps

S4NDR0
09-27-2008, 08:56 AM
I have 1.06.03h version. Where is the extractor?
Thank you.

fabio
09-27-2008, 09:07 AM
In your Holdem Manager folder

S4NDR0
09-27-2008, 09:52 AM
NO

morny
09-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Are you sure it shows 1.06.03h in your HM title bar. If so it will be seen at C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

S4NDR0
09-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Yeah, sure. It's a clean installation of full version 1.06.03h and there's no extractor anywhere.

morny
09-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Ill attach it here, not sure why it didnt install but in the next release it will be integrated so you wont have to worry, please put the attached file in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager folder

Nihamuras
09-29-2008, 09:06 PM
I did my first session on ongame with the 1.06.04 beta 4, played 2830 hands and HM only imported 2775 of those. I tried re-importing from the databases-folder, did not help. I also tried to import the file "On Game2008-09-30ImportErrors" from importing\logs and that did not help. Should I send the errorfile to you so or how do we proceed or is this all known stuff and we are just waiting for a fix? :)

morny
09-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Create a copy of the database file should be named something like User18221739Statistics.db in the C:\Program Files\TowerGaming\Resources\Databases folder (might be slightly different depending on what site you play on. So right click and choose copy, then right click and paste, then rename the file to holdemmanager.db and move the file to somewhere like My documents or the desktop and then try and import from there.

Nihamuras
09-30-2008, 05:21 PM
did all that, didn't help. Still same amount of hands missing. What's next?

morny
09-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Can you email me the .db file to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread please

Nihamuras
09-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Done. The db-file was 16,5mb so it might take a moment until it's sent from server. Let me know.

Nihamuras
09-30-2008, 06:51 PM
The mail did not go through, returned with a failure that your mailbox would be full. Let me know after you have cleared extra 16,5mb from there :P

Rvg72
09-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Please send using www.yousendit.com

Thanks,

Roy

Nihamuras
10-01-2008, 08:02 AM
done :)

Rvg72
10-03-2008, 08:12 PM
ok guys, latest build (beta 8) should perform better. I tried to ensure that the connection is open as little as possible to avoid having the ongame client run into file locks which it does not deal with properly and I have also sped up the rate that hands will appear and there should no longer be an issue with the last hand of a session not being picked up in auto import.

Will be working on getting this build out tonight

Roy

pokernoob
10-09-2008, 07:06 PM
where can I download beta 8?

morny
10-10-2008, 04:29 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe heres Beta 10