PDA

View Full Version : Changing HUD display

DenverDave
02-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Hi,

I love the HUD in HM1. And will buy HM2 when I can afford it.

But for now, is there any way to add some initials to a hud like 3b, VPIP, W$SD in the categories? Sometimes a game moves fast that hovering over can be kind of slow.

If there was a name for the category, that would make decision making a bit quicker imho.

Any thoughts or is this not possible with either HM 1 or 2?

Thanks

Patvs
02-11-2012, 12:04 AM
You can turn on abbreviations making is easier to see what each stat is.

hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn on show abbreviations
hud options--> player preferences-->stats tab--> for each stat you can type an abbreviation

DenverDave
02-11-2012, 06:37 PM
You can turn on abbreviations making is easier to see what each stat is.

hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn on show abbreviations

I did this already so thanks.

hud options--> player preferences-->stats tab--> for each stat you can type an abbreviation

When I am in the stats tab, and I select a stat, I see a box to the right with the abbreviation.

Is there current functionality that will show that abbreviation in the HUD. For example if the first line of my hud is
vpip/prf/3bet/st/hd in the stats tab
and you see in the HUD
42/13/0/17/100

Is there any way to see it like
VPIP 42/PRF 13/3B 0/St 17/HD 100

and for any other stat?

Patvs
02-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Yes, by turning on 'show abbreviations'.

DenverDave
02-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Yes, by turning on 'show abbreviations'.

I did, I restarted the HUD and I am still only seeing the numbers for the stats.

Any other ideas??

Patvs
02-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Make sure the HUD were you turned on "show abbreviations" for is the actual HUD that's being used.
Select all the HUD configurations one by one, and turn on "show abbreviations" for them all.

Patvs
02-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Note: default VPIP abbreviation is V:
PFR is PF: etc
(you can see the abbreviation in the stats tab)
so if you want them to be displayed as VPIP instead of just "V" you'll also need to edit the abbreviation.

DenverDave
02-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Hey there, that did it.

I assumed that I would need to just select Show Abbreviations once and it would be fine. Once I selected the HUD config I use for Merge, BAM there they were.

Thanks much!!