PDA

View Full Version : Unibet tournament stats

fow
10-08-2009, 03:18 PM
The tournament stats on unibet dont work my hud configurations are all ok since i play cash games and have no problems with the stats.i have the latest update 1.09(35) i run windows xp.i ve been talking to some friends and they have the same problem the hud works ok for cash games but not for tournaments

fozzy71
10-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Please try beta 36 from my signature.

if it still doesnt work:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

fow
10-09-2009, 03:07 PM
here are the screenshots.i already updated to 1.09(36)

fozzy71
10-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Please close your poker clients and HM, and 'cut' the gamehistory.dat file and paste it into your \HMArchive so it can be recreated fresh.

Please turn off the Configure Auto Import Folders > Microgaming > Edit > Import from Subfolders option

fow
10-10-2009, 09:55 AM
done all that but its still the same way cash games stats appear the tournament stats dont.

fozzy71
10-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.