PDA

View Full Version : Import stops

El Helado
10-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Just turned on my computer and started up a few tables and the import keeps stoping. Tried to shut it down 3 times and it starts to import but keeps getting stuck.

Just says
1 of 6 files imported
Hands imported: 16

annoying.com

netsrak
10-08-2009, 01:46 PM
* Delete all files in the handhistory folder of your Pokerclient or move them to a different folder

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

* Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 35 patch from the link in my signature.

* If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

Dawme
10-09-2009, 04:54 AM
I did all of that but I still experience import problems. After playing maybe 2 or 3 sessions, import just doesn't work anymore. I have to move the files from my pokerclient hh folder, then kill all hem process / poker client, tell hem to import from files the ones i moved (which works fine) and then relaunch poker client / auto import to make it working again. A bit annoying. This is with betsafe (ongame). I guess it has something to do with the poker client locking the files and not allowing hem to read 'em or something..

Edit: another point : I noticed that when this stuck problem happens, my poker client just created another hh file. Like last night, I played yesterday till 1:17 AM and all was working fine. This morning, I'm playing a bit and hem won't import. In my hh folder I have those 2 files :

handhistory-1.log last modified today 1:17 AM
handhistory.log last modified today 10:56 AM (right now).

So I guess the initial log file is blocked for some reasons, and the poker client creates another one since it can't access to the usual one while HEM keeps getting stucked on the "bad" one.

El Helado
10-09-2009, 06:52 AM
I did all of that but I still experience import problems. After playing maybe 2 or 3 sessions, import just doesn't work anymore. I have to move the files from my pokerclient hh folder, then kill all hem process / poker client, tell hem to import from files the ones i moved (which works fine) and then relaunch poker client / auto import to make it working again. A bit annoying. This is with betsafe (ongame). I guess it has something to do with the poker client locking the files and not allowing hem to read 'em or something..

Edit: another point : I noticed that when this stuck problem happens, my poker client just created another hh file. Like last night, I played yesterday till 1:17 AM and all was working fine. This morning, I'm playing a bit and hem won't import. In my hh folder I have those 2 files :

handhistory-1.log last modified today 1:17 AM
handhistory.log last modified today 10:56 AM (right now).

So I guess the initial log file is blocked for some reasons, and the poker client creates another one since it can't access to the usual one while HEM keeps getting stucked on the "bad" one.

Also played at Betsafe btw.

I dunno if it was because i closed all applications but after like an hour or so the import was finished and got reassumed.

netsrak
10-09-2009, 06:54 AM
We are already aware of this and Roy asked for some teamviewer sessions to analyse it. I'll ask him if he needs further infos...

Rvg72
10-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Still need teamviewer access from someone with this issue. Email support@Holdemmanager.net

Roy