PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems

Dengalne
02-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Suddenly my HUD stopped showing all my stats for a two of the regulars I play all the time against and now only show 300 hands on them instead of 35k. What could be wrong?

Zobags
02-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Having same problem for over a month now. It will only get worse as you get "too many" hands on more regulars. This should be priority number one for these guys.

Dengalne
02-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Having same problem for over a month now. It will only get worse as you get "too many" hands on more regulars. This should be priority number one for these guys.

Thats true I only got the problem on people I got alot of hands on.

DogNamedBluff
02-12-2012, 10:43 AM
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly. This is a top priority issue being worked on.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 3444. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 3444 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.