PDA

View Full Version : While holdem manager is running my sound turns on and off.

Moonpig
10-08-2009, 06:27 AM
While holdem manager is running my sound turns on and off, sometimes i can hear the sounds of checking raising folding etc then the next minute all sound has gone, then it comes back again. Somtimes you can only hear the sound from other tables but not the table you are currently watching.

I am playing at Bwin with windows XP with Holdem manager version 1.09 beta 35.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Also does table scanner support Bwin

Moonpig
10-08-2009, 07:54 AM
And when a tables requires your action, the table tab on the task bar only flashes once, when it used to continually flash until you had made your move.

As a result of these 2 problems I am missing a lot of my hands.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

netsrak
10-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Any other software running when you have this problems?

For the table scanner support you should ask in the table scanner forum: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Moonpig
10-08-2009, 06:44 PM
just holdem manager and bwin are open.

netsrak
10-09-2009, 03:15 AM
I'll forward it...

Moonpig
10-09-2009, 06:17 AM
When Bwin and Holdem manager are running at the same time there is no problem. However when table Manager is running too that is when the problem starts.

Mike chops
10-13-2009, 01:25 PM
I think Bwin only plays sounds from the active table. If there is a HUD window on top I think that makes the BWin client think there is another active window. We didn't change anything recently, I think the problem has arisen through a Bwin update.

You could try playing with hud options->table prefs->force on top checked.

Moonpig
10-16-2009, 04:44 AM
"when a tables requires your action, the table tab on the task bar only flashes once, when it used to continually flash until you had made your move."

This is the main problem which makes playing at Bwin not possibal

force on top checked, does not help :(

I only have 4 days left on my trail please let me know if you have any other idears, otherwise i will have to go back to using Poker Office which i really do not want to do.