PDA

View Full Version : Disgrunted PokerOffice Customer Ready to Try Holdem Manager - Need Install Help

sidGucci
10-08-2009, 02:39 AM
My patience with PokerOffice has run out..........I purchased the product last November and had troubles the entire year and now they are requiring another $99 yearly subscription. I thought I would use this opportunity to try Holdem Manager......

Here's my challenge......

When Installing the postgresql.........

I'm at the Initialize Database Cluster and when I enter the necessary fields and click next..........

I get an error message that reads.....

SERVICE CHECK

The "Secondary Logon" services is not running. This service is required for the installer to initialize the database. Please start this service and try again.

How do I go about correcting this error?

a.k.a.Also
10-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Wow you were patient, I gave up on PO ages ago ;)
Sorry I cant help but be assured someone who can will be along shortly - thay have people who know what they're doing round here - welcome aboard.

sidGucci
10-08-2009, 02:59 AM
Thanks man!!

Yeah, I tried to wait it out and was hopeful that they would get their stuff together. Unfortunately, it never took place. After 3 days of being ignored after making a post and requesting some support/assistance, I finally threw in the towel. Ready to find a product that will actually function and not crash my computer whenever I get dealt a huge starting hand.

Shloogy
10-08-2009, 06:18 AM
Start > Run > type "Services.msc" > go to "Secondary logon" > Click "Start" on the left side.

Thats it, you're good to go with the installation.

:)

sidGucci
10-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Thank you !!!!!!

Omg answers within 24 hours......i may have found a new home!

netsrak
10-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Usually Fozzy and I are much faster but i was busy this morning and Fozzy had to sleep :)

Shloogy
10-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Welcome aboard sir

Have a good time

:)