PDA

View Full Version : stacked tables - auto closing tournaments

ruZa89
02-09-2012, 06:49 PM
hi,

iam playing ~15 sngs and using stacked layout, but every time when tournament ends, that table jumps to the front. Thats very annoying. Any ideas how to fix that ?

thanks

David

Fool
02-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Sorry for the delay. The recent updates on Stars have put me behind. This sounds like something the Party client does as TableNinjaPP doesn't control when tables pop up unless you hit a hotkey. Stars added some options to control this type of behavior at the request of players. I'm not sure if Party has any but I'll check it over and let you know if I find anything.

ruZa89
03-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Sorry for the delay. The recent updates on Stars have put me behind. This sounds like something the Party client does as TableNinjaPP doesn't control when tables pop up unless you hit a hotkey. Stars added some options to control this type of behavior at the request of players. I'm not sure if Party has any but I'll check it over and let you know if I find anything.

any progress? ty

Fool
03-01-2012, 07:35 PM
TableNinja doesn't control the order tables pop up in unless you hit a hotkey. Party will need to provide an option to prevent this if they want to give players the choice.