PDA

View Full Version : displaying different rows of stats/numbers

entropy01
10-07-2009, 09:04 PM
I wanted to try to just have different columns of numbers and so I tried playing around with multiple panels. I can't seem to move numbers around without other players' stats moving at the same time. Also...in the alignment and lock mode...there is always one set of hole cards that appear in the chat box and when I try and move them they disappear.:eek:

fozzy71
10-07-2009, 09:53 PM
I wanted to try to just have different columns of numbers and so I tried playing around with multiple panels. I can't seem to move numbers around without other players' stats moving at the same time.

Make sure you move the main panel first. It has the asterisk note icon.

Ctrl+Right-Click (Hold both) and drag

Also...in the alignment and lock mode...there is always one set of hole cards that appear in the chat box and when I try and move them they disappear.:eek:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

entropy01
10-28-2009, 09:07 AM
Make sure you move the main panel first. It has the asterisk note icon.

Ctrl+Right-Click (Hold both) and drag

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

I tried what you said for deleting and starting new positions again and it still happened...the player to my direct left's hole cards appears briefly in the chat box then disappears when I go to retrieve it. Is there something in the file that I can edit to make the hole cards appear on the table?

fozzy71
10-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Sorry I misread your OP portion about the hole cards. Try the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Card and Alignment Edit

That will show you AA for seat 1, 22 for seat 2, etc.

entropy01
10-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Sorry I misread your OP portion about the hole cards. Try the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Card and Alignment Edit

That will show you AA for seat 1, 22 for seat 2, etc.

I tried that and even in alignment mode the cards for the seat to the left of me still shows up in the chat box rendering it impossible to be pulled up onto the table

fozzy71
10-29-2009, 12:29 AM
What site is this? Can you attach a screen shot?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.