PDA

View Full Version : Hud and FTP

Levis888
10-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Hud is not working with FTP. I followed the steps mentioned in the FAQ, but wasnt able to fix it.
At first the hud did not work,but with the FAQ i was to fix it and now hud does not work again. I did not change any options.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Using the newest version.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
TFP and Partypoker. It workes fine with PP, but unfourtunetly not with FTP.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Jep

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Jep

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, HM loads hands from the FTP Handhistory folder

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Jep

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
---

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
The FTP are listed in the table manager, but the stats do not appear on the table

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
jep

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Jep

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
jep

fozzy71
10-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Hud is not working with FTP. I followed the steps mentioned in the FAQ, but wasnt able to fix it.
At first the hud did not work,but with the FAQ i was to fix it and now hud does not work again. I did not change any options.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Using the newest version.

Please tell me the actual version number from the title bar of HM.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, HM loads hands from the FTP Handhistory folder

This is where FTP writes the hands to:?

C:\HandH

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
The FTP are listed in the table manager, but the stats do not appear on the table

Please try the Table Finder: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

If it still wont work Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.