PDA

View Full Version : Deleted hands - stats still including them

schaffem111
10-07-2009, 05:18 PM
I recently deleted all hands (other than those played by me) that were older than 3 months old. I used "purge hands" under the options menu to do this. It says that hands will no longer be included in report results but will appear in HUD stats until the Cache Rebuilder is completed.

1) How do I re-build the cache? Is this automatic?

2) The totals of those hands are still included until the players tab. For example, when I put in a date range of January 2009 - June 2009 (which should now only include hands that I played), the players in my database are still showing up with large hand samples, when only the hands I played should still be there.

Am I doing something wrong?

fozzy71
10-07-2009, 06:09 PM
I recently deleted all hands (other than those played by me) that were older than 3 months old. I used "purge hands" under the options menu to do this. It says that hands will no longer be included in report results but will appear in HUD stats until the Cache Rebuilder is completed.

1) How do I re-build the cache? Is this automatic?

There is no Cache Rebuilder yet.

2) The totals of those hands are still included until the players tab. For example, when I put in a date range of January 2009 - June 2009 (which should now only include hands that I played), the players in my database are still showing up with large hand samples, when only the hands I played should still be there.

Am I doing something wrong?

Same applies for the Players tab. They cant be removed from there until that cache rebuilder has been implemented.

The only (time intensive) work-around is to export your current (purged) DB to text files, create a new DB, and import those exported files from the purged DB. The new DB should now have a smaller player after Players (xx,xxx).

schaffem111
10-07-2009, 06:47 PM
There is no Cache Rebuilder yet.

Same applies for the Players tab. They cant be removed from there until that cache rebuilder has been implemented.

The only (time intensive) work-around is to export your current (purged) DB to text files, create a new DB, and import those exported files from the purged DB. The new DB should now have a smaller player after Players (xx,xxx).

Timeframe for implementation of the cache rebuilder?

fozzy71
10-07-2009, 08:07 PM
I dont believe it is currently a top ten item, so it is most likely a ways off, but FWIW the new features should begin appearing a lot faster.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions