PDA

View Full Version : Hud from all my tables overlap with each other

Moonpig
10-07-2009, 04:37 PM
I can only play 1 table at a time, because if i play more than 1 all the stats overlap. They also overlap Internet Explorer windows and anything else i have open on my computer.

I am using windows XP playing at Bwin Ongame Network.My windows is fully update and i am using version 1.09 beta 35 and i am still on my 15 day trail.

I have force on top activated, because if i do not all my stats go all over the place. The only way I can get the stats off my screen is to Window Key and D together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also does table scanner work at Bwin?

fozzy71
10-07-2009, 06:15 PM
I have force on top activated, because if i do not all my stats go all over the place. The only way I can get the stats off my screen is to Window Key and D together. .....

Can you explain in more detail and/or post screen shots?

We normally recommend force on top be off, unless extenuating circumstances. What site are you playing? What OS?

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed.

If you are still having problems:

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Also attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

Please ask your table scanner questions in the table scanner forum.

Moonpig
10-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Fixed now thank you