PDA

View Full Version : HUD shows only stats from current table

ayo
02-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Hi

I use 2.0.0.6112 trial and i play MTT SNGs on Pokerstars. When the tournament starts HUD shows right stats from history, but on the next hand HUD resets all villains stats and shows only stats from current table. I have checked HUD filters options, but i see nothing, wat can be wrong.

netsrak
02-09-2012, 09:48 AM
This is the HM1 forum area :)

Please try this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/183001-hm2-internal-version-2-0-0-6263-scanner-beta.html

ayo
02-09-2012, 10:07 AM
ah sorry i didnt notice, i will also try new release...

ayo
02-09-2012, 12:02 PM
after i installed the new version, i got an error message

Could not communicate with holdemmanager.com to validate your license features.
You must re-authenticate online before continuing to use HM2 offline

of course i am online. What does it mean?

Is the HUD reseting issue, which i have described, a known bug, or am i doing somethig wrong?

thx for help

Patvs
02-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Error: You must re-authenticate online before continuing to use HM2 offline.
Are you currently using the trial? Email sales@holdemmanager.com and request a temporary 30 day trial key. This should resolve this error.

HUD resetting: Dbl left click on player to switch to session stats,
Dbl right click to reset session.
Dbl click on pots panel to switch everybody.

Is it possible you're resetting the stats by double right-clicking?
Hero: The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.

Opponent: opponent stats shouldn't reset, but there currently is a bug, when you're moved to a new table, the opponents stat boxes are wrong (or in the wrong position). This is a bug PokerStars has to fix on their side.

The stats shouldn't reset to 0, when you're NOT moved to a new table every hand.