PDA

View Full Version : After locking rule in bankroll manager (max open tables) update in impossible

luckerinlove
02-09-2012, 06:57 AM
"you may not run TB installer while in a session or while tilt mode activated" and when i try to uninstall - "try in ~400K minutes" (to rule date)

Tilt Breaker
02-10-2012, 01:56 AM
"you may not run TB installer while in a session or while tilt mode activated" and when i try to uninstall - "try in ~400K minutes" (to rule date)

Hi Lucker,

Send me the message "update error" from the Feedback form and I will send you a fix. Please make sure your email is correct in the form.

Thanks,
Adam

gpp2
02-10-2012, 09:24 AM
got an email w/ no file attached, am i missing something?

ot: is tiltbreaker icon in new hm2 internal release supposed to do anything?

luckerinlove
02-10-2012, 12:26 PM
sorry for my english. mm... i checked "include log files? (use for bug reports)". may be wrong something? can i post and attach logs here?
ot: nothing

Tilt Breaker
02-10-2012, 02:37 PM
got an email w/ no file attached, am i missing something?

ot: is tiltbreaker icon in new hm2 internal release supposed to do anything?

Hi gpp,

Whoops, sorry about that. I just sent you the cleaner now. The TB icon just launches the stand alone installer, and does nothing if you have it installed. Once we get a few more things out of our development queue we plan on figuring out some creative ways to integrate with the HM2 experience.

Adam

Tilt Breaker
02-10-2012, 02:39 PM
sorry for my english. mm... i checked "include log files? (use for bug reports)". may be wrong something? can i post and attach logs here?
ot: nothing

Hi Lucker,

I don't need your log files for the update issue, just an email to send something to.

thanks,
Adam