PDA

View Full Version : Hud import doesnt work

minq
10-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi guys,

i bought Leak Buster a couple of days ago and wanted to try the HUD that comes with it. I import it, and i can apply it but the HUD that appears on the tables is my old self-build HUD. What am i doing wrong?

minq

edit: i am playing on everest with the newest beta version of HEM

netsrak
10-07-2009, 01:15 PM
You need to configure which Hud to use for which site in player preferences -> choose the Hud -> Use for.

For a test you can change the Hud while playing in the table manager. Right click on the column with the table in the table manager window.

minq
10-07-2009, 04:00 PM
very nice, the tip with the tablemanager worked. but i need to manually set this for everey table. he doesnt apply it to all tables though it is set to default in the players preference

fozzy71
10-07-2009, 06:22 PM
You need to do as he suggested I believe.

You need to configure which Hud to use for which site in player preferences -> choose the Hud -> Use for.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

minq
10-07-2009, 08:40 PM
oh i thought i wrote it already. the setup in "use for" is done. it says that it should be on everest on fullring. thats it

edit: i solved the problem. i had more than one hud sticked to fullring. now i have only the default one

Sava
10-08-2009, 10:10 AM
i bought Leak Buster a couple of days ago and wanted to try the HUD that comes with it. I import it, and i can apply it but the HUD that appears on the tables is my old self-build HUD. What am i doing wrong?

Can you please tell me, where to find LB HUD file? I purchased LB, but got only registration keys, and I can't find it in HM folder too.

Leak Buster Support
10-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Can you please tell me, where to find LB HUD file? I purchased LB, but got only registration keys, and I can't find it in HM folder too.

Once you register, and re-start HEM once, they will be listed in any of the tabs you are in when you click filter ---> load. If you're still unsure how to load them, it explains in step 6 as well.

Sava
10-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Once you register, and re-start HEM once, they will be listed in any of the tabs you are in when you click filter ---> load. If you're still unsure how to load them, it explains in step 6 as well.

Thanks a lot! After restart procedure both filter and HUD files appeared.