PDA

View Full Version : Missing alot of hands from HEM1 after doing the upgrade.

daveh
02-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Hey, after doing the upgrade for HEM1 it is only showing about a qauter of the hands that i had saved on their.

How do i get those hands back and fix this problem?

thx

netsrak
02-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Which upgrade are you talking about?
Hands from which site, which gametype and played when?

daveh
02-12-2012, 11:33 PM
well firstly hands from pstars werent getting tracked at all so i was told told to do the upgrade. I did that and then then everything has been working fine exept i am missing over half of my hands from the last year and a bit. they are hands from several sites and i play hu nlhe.

netsrak
02-13-2012, 07:11 AM
The HM1 update should not affect your database.
Please check your date/time, player name and filter settings. Sometimes a filter -> clear helps although it looks like no filters are set.

daveh
02-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Well im not sure what has happened but after doing the update everything started working properly but i was missing a fair few hands when i checked my winnings in graphs ect. Is their a way i can retrieve the hands that have been lost somehow?

daveh
02-13-2012, 09:58 PM
i posted this same thread in the HEM2 section by accident and they said i might need to create a new db and export hands or something? dose this sound right or?

Patvs
02-13-2012, 11:31 PM
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

If that doesn't resolve it, create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and run a import from folder on your archive folder, default C:/HMArchive

daveh
02-20-2012, 02:30 AM
I created a new db and set it as default then when i started holdem maneger their was even more hands missing. I am not really sure how to find the archive folder and import from it. Is their a simple way somone can explain how to do this? Sorry but i am a real fish when it comes to this stuff.

Thx for the help so far.

Patvs
02-20-2012, 04:35 AM
Run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive.