PDA

View Full Version : LeakBuster does not load

Edmuntus
10-07-2009, 06:23 AM
Since updating to beta 35, I cant import stats into leakbuster. I click on import stats and then the little menu pops up. I choose "Stake level" and it keeps loading for ever. Same happens when selecting the other option and 6-max. It just keeps loading and I have to shut down HM for it to work again.

Anyone having similar experience/ solution?

It used to work just fine.

Leak Buster Support
10-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi, there was no update to Leak Buster in Beta 35. Shouldn't be any issue, and we haven't heard of any from anyone else on our side. I'd start with rebooting your system though. Sometimes just having it on for a long time, and all the different things that can effect cache, clearing it can help.

Let us know what's going on though, and you can PM us for further assistance too.

a-line
10-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Since updating to beta 35, I cant import stats into leakbuster. I click on import stats and then the little menu pops up. I choose "Stake level" and it keeps loading for ever. Same happens when selecting the other option and 6-max. It just keeps loading and I have to shut down HM for it to work again.

Anyone having similar experience/ solution?

It used to work just fine.

For me,when i import stats it only shows my hands,$,bb/100 and VPIP% numbers..no advice or score :confused:?

a-line
10-10-2009, 09:34 PM
like this

Leak Buster Support
10-11-2009, 05:54 AM
Yeah, the (,) European standard seems to cause Leak Buster some issues, even though it shouldn't. We have a fix for it already, so it's just a matter of it being the next beta release.

a-line
10-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Yeah, the (,) European standard seems to cause Leak Buster some issues, even though it shouldn't. We have a fix for it already, so it's just a matter of it being the next beta release.

And when is that?

piet51
10-12-2009, 10:55 AM
And when is that?

+1

Leak Buster Support
10-12-2009, 03:29 PM
We are hoping today, but it will be very soon. Thanks for your guys patience.

Edmuntus
10-23-2009, 09:04 AM
It still does not work. Even with the new update and registration it keeps loading forever and ever and still nothing pops up. Havent been able to use it for a few weeks now and would appreciate a solution and feedback.

It used to work fine (say beta 28).

Leak Buster Support
10-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Beta 40 should have fixed this issue, but you are saying it's still not working for you? Is it giving you an error message, and if so what is it saying?

Edmuntus
10-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Beta 40 should have fixed this issue, but you are saying it's still not working for you? Is it giving you an error message, and if so what is it saying?

Updated to Beta 40.

No, no error message. I go to LeakBuster and step 2. click import stats, select Stake Level and subsequently it says: "Leak Buster is obtaining your data...Please be patient." Let it load a couple of times, up to 10 minutes, but nothing happens. Have to close HoldemManager for the loading screen to disappear.

Leak Buster Support
10-24-2009, 03:40 AM
Ok, if you can PM me with your e-mail, we will setup a remote session to figure out what's going on with your system.