PDA

View Full Version : HUD Error

Kcannon
10-06-2009, 11:35 PM
I updated to the latest beta recently, and ever since, when I rollover my stats for my HUD, my winnings are completely off. Any Solution?

fozzy71
10-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Can you please reproduce the problem and post some screen shots of the roll-over popup, the Table Manager.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables with the roll-ver popup displayed
3) The Sessions tab > Group by: Sessions (by Table)

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Kcannon
10-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Here You Go.

netsrak
10-07-2009, 03:24 AM
Please explain your problem a little bit more detailled based on the screenshot.

Kcannon
10-07-2009, 03:42 AM
As you can see the number in the session is different than the number in my pop HUD for my winnings

netsrak
10-07-2009, 06:56 AM
I don't get it, you can't compare session stats of 925 hands to table stats for 60 hands.

fozzy71
10-07-2009, 10:48 AM
As you can see the number in the session is different than the number in my pop HUD for my winnings

You overlooked an important step which explains your confusion.

3) The Sessions tab > Group by: Sessions (by Table)

You are looking at the session totals in HM, not the totals of the one particular table from that session.

Kcannon
10-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Well the session numbers in the Pop up HUD usually show the same totals as my whole day session. As You Can see $871 is a number that means nothing and is completely wrong.

fozzy71
10-07-2009, 06:28 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

He is on vacation this week so he likely wont reply til after the weekend.

Mike chops
10-13-2009, 12:30 PM
The winnings in the hud should be right if you start the hud at the same time as holdem manager. if you restart the hud in the middle of a session, the winnings will be off because there will be some old imported hands counted. I'll look at fixing that, but in the meantime you can restart holdem manager as a workaround if you think it is worth the trouble.