PDA

View Full Version : Error Message: The application has encounered an error OxD0000008

aceuphodown
10-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi,

I received this error OxD0000008 when I try to start up holdemanager. It has worked fine for 2 months until today. I have read other threads about this problem and I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it again. It will work fine but it wont update hand histories after 10 hands. So i run the beta patch like I did when I purchased it 2 months ago to correct the hand history issue. After I run the latest patch I get the OxD0000008 message again and Hodem manager will not start. I have repeated this process 4 times already, Is there an issue with the beta patch? I never played Omaha with holdem manager running until today, did that screw up something? Please help,

Thanks

netsrak
10-06-2009, 02:48 AM
There is no issue with the Beta but some people have experienced problems with our download server.

Please reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser and download and install the latest Beta again.

aceuphodown
10-06-2009, 03:10 PM
I have tried everything you suggested. Manager will start up fine when I reinstall, but when I run the beta patch, it wont start up and receive the same error message.

aceuphodown
10-06-2009, 10:22 PM
There is no issue with the Beta but some people have experienced problems with our download server.

Please reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser and download and install the latest Beta again.

is there a version of holdem manager that does not require me to update with a beta patch? Eveytime I update with a beta patch I get the same message

fozzy71
10-06-2009, 11:18 PM
You must not be updating to the proper path. Where is HM installed? Right-Click the desktop Shortcut to Holdem Manager and check the Start in Path. That is where you need to direct the HMBetaUpdate installer to go.

If you are still having problems Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support Module. It does not need to be installed, as it can run directly from your Desktop/Directory. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.