PDA

View Full Version : chip stacks are not being redrawn in replayer

rubbishaka80
10-05-2009, 11:08 PM
If the ICM window covers chip stacks in the replayer (i.e. blinds, raises etc.) those stacks are not redrawn.

Also, would it be possible to use the replayer while the ICM window is visible? I want to see the how the equity changes when I go through the hands.

fozzy71
10-05-2009, 11:12 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply. He is on vacation this week, so it wont be a speedy reply.

rubbishaka80
10-17-2009, 12:35 PM
bump

netsrak
10-18-2009, 06:03 AM
I'll forward it again. Sorry for the delay.

rubbishaka80
11-29-2009, 03:03 PM
So?

Maybe this thread should be moved to the replayer forum?

rubbishaka80
12-20-2009, 01:25 PM
If any window covers chip stacks in the replayer (i.e. blinds, raises etc.) those stacks are not redrawn.

Bump.

mrmlr
12-20-2009, 01:36 PM
VERY old bug.... and still not fixed

fozzy71
12-20-2009, 07:29 PM
I have submitted a support bug ticket to the new guy. ;)

B-Money
12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
New guy here.

I couldn't duplicate this on a Vista or Windows 7 machine. Also had someone else try it.

What Operating System is this happening on?
What video cards are you using?
Do you have updated drivers on your video cards?
If you step through the hand, do the chip stacks come back?

I moved the ICM window around, moved Firefox over the replayer, WORD, etc. Everything is being drawn correctly here.

Anything you can do to help me reproduce the problem will help in finding a solution.

Thanks,
-B

rubbishaka80
12-21-2009, 02:57 PM
New guy here.

I couldn't duplicate this on a Vista or Windows 7 machine. Also had someone else try it.

What Operating System is this happening on?
Windows 7 RC

What video cards are you using?
NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT

Do you have updated drivers on your video cards?
Yes.

If you step through the hand, do the chip stacks come back?
Only if the amount changes, i.e. in a limped pot, if the SB limps along, its chips get updated. The BBs chips on the other hand are not, if he just checks.

I moved the ICM window around, moved Firefox over the replayer, WORD, etc. Everything is being drawn correctly here.

Anything you can do to help me reproduce the problem will help in finding a solution.

Thanks,
-B
Answers inside quote.

netsrak
12-21-2009, 03:13 PM
I use Windows 7 RC too and i experience some graphics problems in the start menu and anywhere else too. I have a NVidia card too.

So as long as no one else reports this problem i think its Windows 7 RC related and we can't do anything about it.

mrmlr
12-24-2009, 06:12 AM
windows XP
NVIDIA Geforce 8600

stacks are not redrawn after being overlapped by HUD popup or any window (notepad for ex)
also I saw this bug in some poker VODs, so it is no so unusual

KrischanXXL
12-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Same Problem here, Windows XP, ATI Radeon Express 200M

rubbishaka80
03-15-2010, 10:49 AM
I use Windows 7 RC too and i experience some graphics problems in the start menu and anywhere else too. I have a NVidia card too.

So as long as no one else reports this problem i think its Windows 7 RC related and we can't do anything about it.

No longer RC for me, I have the full version of Windows 7 now.
There were two other users who had this problem on XP.
Also, I saw it in a lot of training videos.

You guys should try harder to duplicate this.

B-Money
03-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the nudge rubbishaka80.

One of us have duplicated the problem now and it's being written up and submitted as a bug now. No ETA on a fix but it will be addressed soon.

GL,
-B

Acesdm
06-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the nudge rubbishaka80.

One of us have duplicated the problem now and it's being written up and submitted as a bug now. No ETA on a fix but it will be addressed soon.

GL,
-B

Do you know if this bug is already adressed ?

I have this bug since ever. Quite annoying. :(

_Loki_
06-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Same for me too so i suppose bug hasn't been fixed yet

Using 1.11.02
xp pro fully updated (including service packs & .NET)
ALL drivers are absolutely up-to-date

An annoyance in replayer big time on some hands where the hole cards have covered the chips or I've witten a note in replayer

morny
06-24-2010, 01:04 PM
Yes the replayer will be getting a revamp soon but i dont have a specific ETA at this time but its something were going to be improving