PDA

View Full Version : HM on Parallels, Poker client on Mac OS-X

WallyWattz
10-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Is it possible to run the poker client (Full Tilt) on OS-X and have HM running in Windows through Parallels and be able to still have it import hands, display the HUD, etc.?

netsrak
10-06-2009, 02:29 AM
I don't think so, you should have the FTP client running in Parallels too then it will work.

Veteran68
10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Is it possible to run the poker client (Full Tilt) on OS-X and have HM running in Windows through Parallels and be able to still have it import hands, display the HUD, etc.?
The HUD would not work at all, but if Parallels supports folder sharing then theoretically you could probably still import the HH's by sharing the HH folder and pointing the virtualized HEM to that folder share.

I have a Mac and Parallels but don't use the Mac for anything poker related (and haven't installed Parallels), so I can't say with confidence. I agree that if you want to do this, just run the poker client in the same VM (assuming the HUD works in a VM, it's a bit low-level on the graphical side and I'm not familiar with Parallel's support of overlays and such).

netsrak
10-06-2009, 12:10 PM
The Hud definitely works in a Virtual Box machine under Ubuntu (Linux).