PDA

View Full Version : 1 Tourney scattert int 4 Parts

metaKaos
10-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Hello,

i have some Import problems with Tourneys at MansionPoker (ipoker Network).

Some time ago, Holdemmanager just showed the HUD for the first table of the Tourney. When i was reseated, the HUD didnt follow, even "restart HUD" didnt work. At least all the Hands were recorded properly in HM for later review.
(But HM didnt get the Rebuys and Addons correctly btw)

Now i upgraded to the latest Beta 35 and things started to work different.
(No Rebuys and Addons still, but thats a minor problem, i can edit that after the tourney).
But now one single tourney is splitted into pieces. I have one big file in my poker clients HH, but HM shows for different tourneys (see attached pic).
HM is messing up the table numbers with the tourney numbers.

There is a line

"<tablename>$100 Freeroll, 350101080</tablename>"

in the file and Hm is using the last number as Tourney number, but it changes everytime the table changes.
And it gets even worse. I cant find the last "part" of the torney in Hm. The last hands are totally lost, so are my winnings and the resulting place.

But maybe this is a bug to the mansion client software, it just stopped creating/updating the apropriate xml file just after midnight (day changed at my personal computer, Mansion's server time was 22.00 ).
Bu i can still see any hand in the Mansion clients tourny History. Unfortunately "update local Data" does give an error and doesnt produce a new file with all data.

Anybody encountered similar problems?

btw: the number of players is incorrect too. (Normally Tourneys start with many players and their size then shrinks:)

fozzy71
10-05-2009, 09:37 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15791&highlight=ipoker+tourney