PDA

View Full Version : Import Errors - how to find the reason?

Guenthi
10-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Today I played some tournaments at Everest and Betsson (Ongame) - in total more than 600 hands. It came to my attention that some hands were not imported. In the folder C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Logs I found two files ("2009-10-05ImportErrors.txt" and "On Game2009-10-05ImportErrors.txt") which seem two contain those hands (both files contain hands from Betsson; some hands are in both files, others only in one of them). I cannot discover any difference to hands that could be imported without error.

How can I find out why some hands have not been imported? Is there a way to get an error message showing the reason of the import error?

fozzy71
10-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If they still wont import Please zip and email the problem hand histories, and error logs, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net