PDA

View Full Version : hm for free

sosedkaqaz
10-05-2009, 11:11 AM
In your website I've found a link for mansion poker, and a promotion, in which I can earn 500 mcp with your bonus code and get a license code of hm. I've done it and send my account name to your sales support email. after it I have no answer for 5 days and still siting without my hm. I try to register titan poker at the same promotion, but in there field "bonus code" is limited only with 10 letters, and in your bonus code "Holdemmanager" is 13 letters, so I can't register it and can't recieve my HM again. please help me with it, and stop making such things with me.:(

netsrak
10-05-2009, 03:26 PM
You need to contact sales@holdemmanager.net again.

sosedkaqaz
10-05-2009, 06:14 PM
"Hello! I find in your website a link for mansion poker. I earn 500 mcp with your bonus code and now I want you to give me a holdemmanager registration code o lisense (I don't know how it works) My account name is sosedkaqaz. Please check it and give me a holdem manager. It realy helps me to play more and more"

wrote smth like this. resend it now.

how fastcanit be?

fozzy71
10-05-2009, 09:38 PM
We have no way to answer this here. You have to email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net and wait for a reply.

sosedkaqaz
10-05-2009, 10:01 PM
I've understand it, but I still waiting... almost for a WEEK! I need to play, but without your magic program I can't win a lot. I can buy it for 80$, but for waht I've earned this mansion points....I want a justice.

fozzy71
10-05-2009, 11:22 PM
You should normally get an email reply in 12 - 24 hours. If you havent gotten a reply to your email, please send it again.

sosedkaqaz
10-06-2009, 07:55 AM
I've wrote it for 3 times. No answers... fed up with it. Stop cheating people!

fozzy71
10-06-2009, 11:51 AM
I've wrote it for 3 times. No answers... fed up with it. Stop cheating people!

No one is trying to cheat you. Have you checked your Junk and Spam inboxes? The emails often end up there. Please PM me your email address so I can make sure it is resolved.

I will forward this thread directly to the developer.

sosedkaqaz
10-06-2009, 12:39 PM
I always check a spam box...
But... Congratulations! My third letter reach the aim! Thanks a lot

Rvg72
10-06-2009, 01:12 PM
I always check a spam box...
But... Congratulations! My third letter reach the aim! Thanks a lot

Sorry about this - we will look into this ASAP. We've been moving our email into a new Microsoft Exchange server to ensure we can better deal with the email load and we've made some changes with our affiliate list which is probably why there is a long delay for you

Thanks,
Roy