PDA

View Full Version : A question about observed hands and holecards

Mon
09-05-2008, 03:48 AM
Say I'm subscribed to a datamining service. Say they send me daily thousand of hands of the level I play. Say I have two installs of HM, one of them in my desktop and one in my laptop. Say I don't play in my laptop for the last two weeks, but I've been importing the observed hands from the datamining service.

Now the situation:

When I imported into the laptop the datamining service files, the hand 12345678 where I was playing was imported. I folded that hand in the turn, and since it is an observed hand HM don't see my holecards and they are not registered.

A week later I export the hands for the last two weeks from my desktop (where I use to play) to my laptop.

Hand 12345678 is exported amongst them, but this time it does have my holecards since it is a played hand.

HM starts the import and says there are xxx duplicate hands.

Which hand prevails in HM database? The observed one without my HC or the one where I'm the hero, so can see my HC?

* Please, excuse me if I didn't explain myself clearly enough, english is not my language.

morny
09-05-2008, 12:57 PM
The hand that imports first stays. This is something were looking into but for now the best thing to do is import played hands before importing mined hands